The ViewSonic has announced new large-format ViewBoard models. IFP6552 (65 inches ), IFP7552 (75 inches), and IFP8652 (86 inches) interactive board models are primarily aimed at educational institutions and companies. The new touch monitor products rely on an IPS panel with 4K UHD resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels), up to 60 Hz refresh rate, 10-bit color depth, 1200: 1 contrast ratio, 8 ms response time (gray to gray), and 400 cd/m² typical brightness.
Android 9.0 is used as the operating system and is powered by a quad-core SoC with ARM Cortex A73 and either 4 or 8 GB of RAM. The internal memory has a capacity of 32 or 64 GB. The touchscreen display devices come with touch functionality (Android: 20 points, Windows: 33 points) and are dual-pen capable. A touch pen is already included in the scope of delivery. The same goes for remote control. Two integrated 15-watt speakers including a 15-watt subwoofer serve as sound sources.
On the interface side, DisplayPort, HDMI, RJ-45, RS232, S / PDIF, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, VGA, and audio connections with a 3.5 mm jack can be used. USB-C with DisplayPort alternate mode and 60-watt power delivery is also available. WLAN can be retrofitted with an optional dongle. Eight microphones are also built-in, but not a webcam – this must be purchased separately if required.
Thanks to blue light filtering and flicker-free background lighting, eye-friendly sessions with the new 4K ultra HD interactive board models should be guaranteed. A VESA mount enables mounting on a wall or an optional trolley such as the ViewSonic VB-STND-005. The ViewSonic IFP52 series weighs between 56.2 and 71 kg, is 227 to 332 watts in operation, is already listed at the Bhphotovideo.com online shop with pricing starts from $2,671.90 for ViewSonic IFP6552 (65 inches), $3,911.33 for ViewSonic IFP7552 (75 inches), and $6,299 for ViewSonic IFP8652 (86 inches).
The interactive board models can be conveniently remotely serviced using the myViewBoard Manager software. The cloud-based application myViewBoard WhiteBoard is also available.
ViewSonic IFP52 Specifications
- Display: 65″, 75″, 85″ 9H Touchscreen IPS panel
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Static Contrast Ratio: 1,200:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 4,000:1
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Response time: 8ms (Typical GTG)
- Viewing angles: 178º horizontal, 178º vertical
- Connectivity: LAN 10/100/1000 Mbps, WiFi 802.11AC, Bluetooth 4.0
- OS: ViewBoard OS based on Android 9.0
- GPU: ARM Mali-G52
- CPU: ARM Quad Core A73 1.8GHz
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 32GB eMMC
- Audio: Beamforming array x 8, noise cancelation microphone, 15W (x2) speakers, 15W (x1) subwoofer
- Ports: HDMI 2.0 IN x3, VGA x1, SPDIF x1, USB 3.0 x4, USB 2.0 TYPE B x2, USB 3.1 TYPE C x1, OPS PC SLOT x1, RS232 x1, LAN (RJ45) x1
- Touch points: Windows: 33-Point Touch, Android: 20-Point Touch
- Tip detection: Dual tips, 2mm and 8mm
- Latency: 4ms
- VESA mount: 600 x 400 mm (65″), 800 x 400 mm (75″) / (86″)
- Dimensions: 1509.1 x 955.4 x 119.1 mm (65″), 1720.1 x 1069.6 x 118.4 (75″), 1966.4 x 1204.4 x 118.4 (86″)
- Weight: 96.8 lbs (65″), 124.2 (75″), 156.5 lbs (86″)
Recently, ViewSonic has also expanded its ColorPro series with the factory-calibrated 27 inch 4K monitor model VP2756-4K, an IPS panel with 4K Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels) and is priced at $489.99.