After the launch of the S1 True Wireless Earbuds last month, Klipsch audio technologies has introduced a Limited-Edition version of its popular Klipsch T5 True Wireless Earbuds in new “Triple Black” color option.
The product has an expected price equal to the original version which is now available to buy via Bhphotovideo.com for $199, which was announced back in January this year by Onkyo USA. New T5 True Wireless Earbuds Triple Black Edition will be launched in the near future.
The T5 is Klipsch’s first True-Wireless product and has been quite successful in the US market. In the regular version, the T5 True Wireless charging case is silver-gray with a glossy effect, and the earbuds have a black color combined with a golden logo. The Triple Black special edition, as the name implies, will have the entire charging case and earbuds in attractive black gray color.[Also see BAR series Klipsch sound bar and Klipsch subwoofer]
Klipsch T5 True Wireless Earbuds Features
- The unique and sweet sound quality of Klipsch is warm and sweet thanks to a specially designed 5mm driver
- IPX4 waterproof.
- Bluetooth 5.0 with SBC / AAC / aptX codecs.
- The battery life is up to 8 hours, the charging case can fully charge the earbuds 3 times (total of 32 hours of use)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 19 kHz (Wireless)
- Noise Attenuation: up to 22 dB (Passive)
- USB Type-C