Toshiba released a new Ultraportable laptop called Portege X30, comes with the high configuration such as top class Intel Core i7-7600U processor with 16GB of DDR4 RAM and 512 GB M.2 PCIe SSD. Toshiba Portege X30 price in USA starting from $1,449 for the base configuration.
The new Portege X30 offers additional security features, including a proprietary BIOS, trusted platform module, fingerprint reader, face recognition system, reinforced security cable lock slot, HALT tested design, BitLocker Drive Encryption, a smart card reader, and Intel Authenticate technology. The thickness of the laptop about 15.9 mm, and weighs 1.1 kg. It packs in 48Wh battery, which is claimed to provide up to 18 hours of usage time as per manufacturer.
As for durability, the device chassis made of premium magnesium alloy a point pressure resistant design and the company’s own patented honeycomb reinforcement technology to make it tougher. The laptop passed Mil-SPEC-810G certification, which proves its resistance to extreme temperatures and humidity, vibrations, shocks, and dust. For ports, including USB Type-C, USB 3.0, HDMI, and microSD slot.
Toshiba Portege X30 Specifications
- Display: IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) 13.3″, Touchscreen
- Operating system: Windows 10 / 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7300U / i7-7600U Processors
- RAM: 8GB / 16GB DDR4 2133 MHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB M.2 PCIe SSD
- Webcam: HD Webcam with TruTalk Dual Microphones
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 3.1 Type-C, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt 3, HDMI, USB Type-C dock, microSD Card Reader
- Connectivity: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, Bluetooth, Intel Ethernet i219-LM
- Audio: DTS Studio Sound, Headset port – Microphone/Headphone Combination Port, harman/kardon stereo speakers
- Battery: 3 cell 48 Wh battery up to 10 hours
- Weight: 1.3 kg