Razer makes the Tomahawk gaming desktop computer available for purchase now. It is a very particular Razer desktop system that makes modularity its strong point. After several years of development, the company has managed to create the best computer for gaming that on the one hand is super-compact and sober in terms of design, on the other hand, guarantees excellent game performance by offering a modular and above all “tool-free” approach, simple assemble even for the less experienced.
Razer Tomahawk ATX provides a 210 x 365 x 150 mm case, inside we find two PCI-E slots that house an Intel NUC Kit (9th gen Core) and a GeForce RTX 3080 PC, a combination that will certainly allow you to manage even the most demanding titles in terms of resources.
Razer offers two variants of the gaming desktop computer, one equipped with GPU and one without, significantly impacting the final price of the product; needless to say, that the version without an RTX 3080 graphics card will allow you to adapt the system to the needs of the user if you do not need such a powerful GPU.
Price and availability
The new Tomahawk Razer desktop is now available on the Amazon.com website in the two aforementioned variants with prices respectively of $2,399.99 and $3,199.99.
Razer Tomahawk Features
- CPU: Intel Core i9-9980HK (8C / 16T) 2.4 / 5.0 GHz processor
- GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card (optional)
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 2667MHz memory
- Storage: 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD storage + 2TB HDD (5400 RPM), 1x free M2 slot
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 network (AX200), Bluetooth 5.0
- Ports: 4x USB3.2 Gen 2 Type A, 2x USB3.2 Gen 2 Type C (Thunderbolt 3), 2x Thunderbolt 3, Audio In / out, 3.5mm jack
- Cooling with two 120mm fans
- 750W power supply
Earlier this year, Razer has introduced Blade 15 2021 is designed to provide the best possible gaming experience with its thin and light gaming notebook is even thinner, while an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 in combination with a 360 Hz display – or a 4K OLED screen, and is priced at $2,599.