With the 34CN650N, LG has introduced a new thin client computer monitor with an integrated PC. The 34 inch monitor model is specially designed for corporate customers, and this should be observed with a large work surface.
The LG 34CN650N-6A is a large ultrawide monitor with an integrated thin client PC. The thin clients model is equipped with a 34-inch panel with a resolution of 2,560 x 1,080 pixels, with a refresh rate of 60 Hz. The response time is specified with five milliseconds, the sRGB color space should be covered 100 percent.
The manufacturer puts the brightness at 300 cd/m² and the static contrast ratio at 1,000: 1. If the integrated PC is not used, image signals can be displayed on the screen via HDMI or DisplayPort 1.2 (via USB Type C). Up to two additional displays, including high-resolution displays, can be connected via DisplayPort and USB Type C, and audio signals can be output via a 3.5-millimeter jack plug.
The display, including the base, weighs 8.3 kilograms and can be tilted; the height can be adjusted by 100 millimeters.
The built-in thin client computer is equipped with an Intel Celeron J4105 and can access 4GB GB RAM. The internal memory can be expanded by 128 or 256 GB using a hard disk. The connection to a network can be made via Ethernet or WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0 with LE support is available.
Ubuntu, Stratodesk NoTouch OS, and Igel OS are supported. Conceptually, it is planned to use the infrastructure available in the network with the thin client – the alignment should also be the reason why, despite the conceivable, but rather clumsy support of a standard Windows version due to the low computing power of the Intel Celeron J4105.
Price and availability
LG 34CN650N specifications
- Display: 34-inch IPS panel
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9
- Resolution: Full HD (2560 x 1080)
- Brightness: 300nits (Typ.), 240nits (Min.)
- Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1 (Typ.)
- Response Time: 5ms (GTG)
- Viewing Angle (CR≥10): 178° x 178°
- Processor: Intel Celeron J4105 (Quad-Core 1.5GHz, up to 2.5GHz burst)OS 34CN650N: Non-OS
- RAM: 4GB DDR4
- Graphics: Integrated
- Storage: 16GB eMMC
- Ports: DisplayPort 1 x, DisplayPort (Output), HDMI 1 x, USB 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.1 gen1, 1 x USB Type-C, Mic-in & Headphone Out Combo
- Headphone Out Mic-in & Headphone Out Combo
- Network: Wireless Dual Band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 (BT 5.0 Combo, Internal Antenna), Bluetooth 5.0
- Audio: 5W x 2 Built-in Stereo Speakers
- VESA mount: 100 x 100 (mm)
- Stand: Tilt : -5°~15°, Height Range : 100mm
- Webcam: Yes (Pop-up Type)
- Software: LG Cloud Device Manager is supported in Windows 10 OS, Hardware TPM 2.0
- Dimensions: 825.6 x 570.7 x 230 mm (with Stand)
- Weight: 18.29 lbs / 8.3kg (with Stand)
Recently, Asus has updated its series of branded all in one desktop PCs with the release of the Zen AiO 24. The compact Asus all in one desktop computer in a simple design has a display with a minimum bezel thickness, Windows Hello face recognition, a wide range of configurations based on current models of AMD processors, pricing starts from $699.99.