Lilliput has unveiled the Q28 28-inch 12G-SDI Professional Monitor, an affordable, full-featured studio display with 3840 × 2160 resolution and a claimed 300 nits of brightness.
The Lilliput Q28 monitor has four 12G-SDI inputs, one HDMI input with corresponding loop outputs, and a 12G-SFP port for optional fiber optic connectivity, supporting 4K and built-in multi-channel digital audio.
Four different signals can be monitored using the quad-split display. It is possible to connect RS-422, LAN, and GPI, and support remote control applications.
The studio monitor has many auxiliary monitoring tools such as audio vector, histogram, waveform, etc. HDR and 3D-LUTs are also supported.
The new Lilliput monitor has two built-in speakers, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a front panel indicator for studio broadcasting.
There are five default color temperature presets of 3200, 5500, 6500, 7500, and 9300k, and gamma values can be adjusted from 1.8 to 2.8.
Lilliput Q28 studio display supports Sony Slog2 and SLog3, Canon Log, ARRI Log, Nikon N-Log, and JVC J-Log video profiles. There are also four user-defined buttons for organizing custom auxiliary functions such as picking, bottom scan, and control field as shortcuts.
The studio monitor can be powered by mains power, or the included V-mount or AB Gold mount battery plate, whichever you choose.
Price and availability
The Lilliput Q28 28″ 12G-SDI Professional Studio Monitor is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com and Bhphotovideo.com stores at $2,199. You can also purchase it with a travel case for $2,399.
Lilliput Q28 specifications
- Display: 28-inch
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 300cd/m2
- Contrast: 1000:1
- Viewing Angle: 178°/178° (H/V)
- HDR: ST2084 300/1000/10000/HLG
- Log formats: SLog2 / SLog3 / Clog / NLog / ArriLog /JLog or User…
- LUT: 3D LUT (.cube format)
- Technology: Calibration to Rec 709 with an optional calibration unit
- SDI video input: 2x12G, 2x3G (Supported 4K-SDI Formats Single/Dua/Quad Link)
- SFP video input: 1x12G SFP+(Fiber module for optional)
- HDMI video input: 1xHDMI 2.0
- SDI video output: 2x12G. 2x3G (Supported 4K-SDI Formats Single/DualQuad Link)
- HDMI video output: 1xHDMI 2.0
- SDI audio in/out: 16ch 48kHz 24-bit 8ch 24-bit 3.5mm
- HDMI audio in/out: 8ch 24-bit
- Ear jack: 3.5mm
- Built-in speakers: 2
- Dimensions: 638 x 414.3 x 54.4mm
- Weight: 8.6 kg
Last week, YoloLiv introduced the Instream vertical live video streaming device for organizing streams on Instagram, TikTok, and other live streams platforms. This new streaming encoder has a 7-inch monitor, switcher, and recorder in one device and is priced at $1,299.