Space Hulk: Tactics video game is inspired by the board game Space Hulk, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe and will arrive on October 9 on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox One, and to deceive the wait was published a new trailer.
In Space Hulk: Tactics will fight bloody turn-based battles with the Space Marine Terminator team or with the deadly Genestealer aliens: where are you going to be?
In addition to exciting online fights, you can also face two campaigns characterized by different stories with a gameplay that in addition to relying on the rules of the famous board game, will also introduce an unprecedented card system, useful to customize your team and change the fate of battle using some powerful skills at the right time.
Space Hulk: Tactics will debut on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam on October 9th and by pre-booking the title on the respective online stores you will have access to the Customization Package which includes unique colors, medals, and badges. Until the launch day, you will also be able to take advantage of a 10% discount on the retail price of the game and on Steam, you will also have access to the beta that will debut in a few weeks.
The following are the main features of the game:
- A faithful adaptation of the Space Hulk board game, set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, with a fresh reinterpretation of the classic rules
- Take part in bloody and strategic battles aboard a gigantic Space Hulk
- Play in two campaigns with Blood Angel and, for the first time in a Space Hulk game, with the lethal Genestealer!
- Customize units of Dark Angel, Ultramarine, Blood Angel, Space Wolf and even the Genestealer with hundreds of decorative objects, cards, and equipment.
- Challenge players online with the Genestealer or in one of the four Space Marine chapters
- Create and share your missions with an intuitive tool to create maps