Recently, Sony continued to launch the new SRS-XB402M and SRS-XB402G Bluetooth speakers, integrating Alexa and Google Assistant respectively. These are the two new models of smart speakers introduced by Sony in the Extra Bass segment, which are beautifully designed and waterproof, as well as the LED effect along the speaker body.
Regarding the design of the speaker, SRS-XB402M and SRS-XB402G have a 143 x 195 x 125mm in size and vertical shape, using the same material as the IP67 standard dust-proof screen, the speaker will float on the water as well same as XB22 and XB32. Moreover, these speakers also have the ability to resist shock when the user accidentally dropped at 1.2m. The color changing strip also runs along the speaker body at the top of the speaker, in harmony with the music that it plays.
Sony XB402M and SRS-XB402G Specifications
- 2 full range 53mm drivers set 2 angles, combining dual passive radiators
- Weight 1.5kg
- Bluetooth 4.2
- WiFi a / b / g / n and support 2.4gHz band
- Mediatek MT8516 SoC, 4 cores Cortex-A35, 64bit, clocked at 1.3Ghz.
- Integrated Alexa on SRS-XB402M
- Integrated Google Assistant on SRS-XB402G
- 12-hours battery life
- Micro USB charging port
- Support Spotify Connect, no need to use smartphone to play music
Both Sony Bluetooth speakers will be sold for $320 in July.