Sony has released the Firmware 2.00 for the A9 Flagship. This update upgrades the AF-C system to help focus faster, more accurately, and stick to the smaller object. For journalists and photographers, Sony adds file transfer capabilities over an FTP connection to quickly deliver files to the server or edit quickly after capture. Another important upgrade is that the company also optimizes the stability of the overheat warning.
Sony A9 Firmware 2.0 changelog:
Continuous AF Enhancements:
- Enhanced performance of continuous auto focus on moving subjects
- Enhanced stability of the AF-C when zooming
- Adds the function to assign Protecting images to custom Key
- Adds the function to transfer (FTP) protected files at once
- Note: Only for images protected using version 2.00 or higher.
- Displays wired LAN MAC address
- Inputs IPTC metadata to files
- Note: IPTC information must be created beforehand using the IPTC Metadata Preset software.
- Inputs camera serial number to metadata
- Improves operational stability
- Improves accuracy of the overheating warning function
Download Sony A9 Firmware 2.0 from the source link below: