The SilverStone catalog has expanded its Sugo 15 computer case, designed for mini-DTX and mini-ITX motherboards. All case panels measuring 247 x 211 x 366 mm are removable. They are made of aluminum and the frame is made of steel. The SilverStone case is available in black and silver.
The case accommodates a standard ATX power supply up to 150 mm long, a 330 mm long video card, and a processor cooling system up to 182 mm high. There is also space for three 2.5-inch drives, and if you do not install an LSS, then a pair of 3.5″ drive is placed in the case. The LSS radiator, fixed on the top panel, can be 120 or 240 mm long.
There are mounting points on the sidewall for two 120 or 140 mm fans. One 120 or 140mm fan can be mounted on the rear wall (a 120 mm fan is installed there as standard). A nylon filter prevents dust from entering the housing.
The I/O panel grouped two USB 3.0 Type-A connectors, one USB Type-C, and a combo audio connector.
SilverStone Sugo 15 Features
- Supports 3 slot full length graphics cards with adjustable graphics card holder
- Compatible with Mini DTX / Mini-ITX motherboard & ATX PSU
- Supports up to 240mm radiators
- Modular design with 4 removable captive thumbscrew panels (top, left, right, bottom)
- Different configurations support various storage components for 3.5″ and 2.5″
- Front I/O port includes: USB Type-C x 1, USB 3.0 x 2, combo audio x 1
Price and availability
The SilverStone Sugo 15 computer case for mini DTX and mini-ITX motherboards costs $166.46, and it can be purchased through the Amazon.com website.
Recently, Cougar has also unveiled the Gemini T Pro ATX Mid Tower computer case for mini-ITX, microATX, and ATX motherboards. The gaming case design is drawn attention to the symmetry of the longitudinal axis and the presence of ARGB LED backlighting not only on the front but also on the top panel, priced at $169.99.