Samsung has announced the Galaxy Book Odyssey, its latest 15.6-inch Samsung Galaxy laptop. However, the company also revealed the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Max-Q and GeForce RTX 3050 Max-Q cards, which will be available as Max-Q variants on the Samsung Odyssey laptop.
Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Book Odyssey, another 15.6-inch laptop to go with the Galaxy Book Pro and Pro 360 models. However, the Galaxy Book Odyssey is equipped with NVIDIA hardware, namely the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Max-Q and GeForce RTX 3050 Max-Q. Samsung is only giving a few details on these GPUs, but we do know that they will have 4GB of GDDR6 VRAM.
Likewise, These laptops are powered by 11th Gen Intel Core i5 / i7 processors, and also outfitted devices with an 83Wh battery, rechargeable via a 135W USB Type-C charger. The Samsung notebook laptop Odyssey will ship with 8GB, 16GB, or 32GB of LPDDR4x SO-DIMM RAM and up to 1TB of NVMe storage. In addition, the device has five USB ports, one HDMI, one microSD card slot, and one RJ45 Ethernet connection.
The Galaxy Book Odyssey will only be available in Mystic Black and weighs 1.85kg. The 356.6 x 229.1 x 17.7mm device also has a fingerprint scanner built into its power button, which is good to see.
Price and availability
Samsung Galaxy Book Odyssey specifications
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core i5 / Core i7 processor
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX30 series GPU
- Memory: up to 32GB ram
- Storage: up to 1TB SSD ( Dual-slots available )
- Display: 15.6-inch Full HD screen
- USB ports: 2x USB Type-C ports, 3x USB 3.2 ports
- Other ports: 3.5mm combo audio jack, HDMI port, RJ-45 ethernet port, Micro sd card slot
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+), 802.11 ax 2×2, Bluetooth v5.1
- Webcam: 720p HD with Dual Array Mics
- Audio: Dolby Atmos
- Keyboard: Pro Keyboard
- Battery: 83Wh
- Power supply: 135W USB Type-C Charger
- Fingerprint reader: Fingerprint on Power Key
- Color available in Mystic Black
- Operating system: Windows 11 Home / Windows 11 Pro