The new Samsung 4K monitor has been introduced called Samsung A700 is available in two screen sizes: 32-inch (LS32A700NWNXZA), and 27-inch (LS27A700NWNXZA). A 4K PC monitor offers a 16:9 aspect ratio, 5ms response time, 4K UHD resolution, and 300 nits brightness.
With this new 4K screen, Samsung offers a new display for office work. The Samsung A700 is equipped with Displayport 1.2 and HDMI 2.0, and HDR10 support.
The A700 UHD monitor is available in 32-inch with a 16:9 ratio. It displays 3,840 x 2,160 pixels, with a refresh rate of 60 Hz, and HDR10, which makes dark colors darker and the brightest colors even brighter.
The new 4K HDR monitor has a virtually borderless design complemented by the slim metal stand to meet any aesthetic needs. It can be swiveled and adjusted in height, tilted, and with a pivot function. Also, A700 is particularly easy on the eyes thanks to the “Eye Saver Mode”.
Price and availability
Samsung A700 32-inch (LS32A700NWNXZA) 4K UHD monitor has been priced at $389.99 and 27-inch (LS27A700NWNXZA) would cost $359.99. It can be purchased through Amazon.com, but Bhphotovideo.com online store is offering up to $30 OFF on a 32-inch model, so you can grab it for $359.99.
Samsung A700 Specifications
- Display: 32″ Flat VA Panel
- Resolution: 3,840 x 2,160
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness (Typical): 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio Static: 2500:1(Typ)
- Viewing Angle: 178°/178°
- Response Time: 5 ms
- Color Support: Max 1.07B
- Frame Rate: Max 60Hz
- Features: HDR10, Picture-In-Picture, Eco Saving Plus, Eye Saver Mode, Flicker Free, Game Mode, Image Size, Off Timer Plus, Picture by Picture (PBP), Auto Source Switch, Eco Light Sensor, Adaptive Picture, ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Ports: Headphone, 1x HDMI, Display Port
- Stand: HAS Tilt -2.0˚(±2.0˚) ~ 22.0˚(±2.0˚) / Pivot -1˚(±.0˚) ~ 1˚(±5.0˚)
- Wall Mount: 100 x 100
- Dimensions: 28.2 x 20.4 x 7.6 in (with Stand)
- Weight: 13.4 lbs (with Stand)
Alongside, Samsung has also announced the two new monitors: Samsung A650 with a 34-inch curved display, 21:9 aspect ratio, 1000R screen curvature, HDR10, and USB-C Power Delivery; and Samsung A600 with 16:9 aspect ratio, 5ms response time, QHD resolution, and 300 nits brightness.