Razer has upgraded its BlackWidow Ultimate mechanical gaming keyboard, a well-known and best-selling product in the gaming world now certified with an IP54 rating, which is capable of resisting water splashes and damage caused by dust.
For the rest, the design remains same as the Razer classic, with the inevitable green backlight on each key that can be managed via software with the proprietary Synapse utility.
Razer BlackWidow Ultimate is a mechanical keyboard, using Razer Green proprietary switches, specially optimized for gaming and capable of withstanding 80 million pressures. Then we find the classic pro-gamer options such as anti-ghosting, ten key roll-over, and programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording.
Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Specifications
- Dimensions: 203 x 153 x 60 mm
- Weight: 348 grams
- Razer Mechanical Switches with 50g actuation force (Razer Green)
- 80 million keystroke lifespan
- Water- and Dust-Resistant – IP54 certified
- 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting
- Razer Synapse enabled
- Individually backlit keys with dynamic lighting effects
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
Currently, the gaming keyboard is already available on the manufacturer’s website for $109.99, while the original keyboard available for $84.99 on Amazon.com.