After a bit more waiting, the PUBG 0.11 patch is out now. With the PUBG Mobile 0.11 update, you’ll get the previously rumored Resident Evil 2 Zombie event, Moonlight weather to
The PUBG Mobile update 0.11 update weighs 436MB in size for Android and iOS which has been already rolled out. This update brings the much-talked Resident Evil 2 content integration along with the main menu theme and music. The company says that the Zombie: Survive Till Dawn is a new event mode that will be available for a limited time only.
This combination of PUBG’s battle royale gameplay mechanics of shooting, looting, and running gels well with Resident Evil 2’s zombies. The pace of play feels hectic despite its smaller player count, forcing you to be more wary of your surroundings than usual due to multiple threats in play.
PUBG Mobile 0.11 changelog
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as usual on
Erangel, but zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added weather: Moonlight to
- Added player Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space!
- Added Pandemic Treasure event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now!
- Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes!
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last!
- Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
Sanhokis now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Character image and Connections are now visible on
- Added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
- Some houses in Vikendi have been redesigned.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
- Past results are now kept up to 1 month. Older data will be cleared.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.