ViewSonic has announced the launch of the X2 LED projector for home theater enthusiasts. The features of the new home theater projector are high color accuracy and image brightness, as well as an impressive resource of the main working element.
The ViewSonic X2 1080p projector is equipped with LED modules based on third-generation proprietary technology with a claimed resource of up to 30,000 hours. In addition, the projector home theater has built-in acoustics Harman Kardon. It is positioned as a turnkey solution for all types of home entertainment spaces. It comes with Full HD projection resolution has a lamp brightness of 3100 lumens, and covers 125% of the Rec. 709.
The ViewSonic X2 projector for home theater with 3,100 lumens of increased brightness not only provides brighter and clearer images in any environment but is also more environmentally friendly than lamp-based projectors.
Suitable for smaller spaces, the short-throw ViewSonic X2 is capable of projecting an image onto a 100-inch screen from just 1.53 meters away. It also supports horizontal and vertical keystone correction, is equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules, and allows you to connect game consoles via USB Type-C.
Price and availability
The ViewSonic X2 home theater projector is already available for purchase at the Bhphotovideo.com store for $1,299.
ViewSonic X2 specifications
- Display type: DLP LED
- Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels (Full HD)
- Brightness: 3100 LED lumens
- Display size: 60 – 120 in. / 1.5 – 3.0 m
- Throw distance: 0.92m-2.2m (100″@1.53m)
- Throw ratio: 0.69-0.83
- Keystone: Vertical (+/- 40º) / Horizontal (+/- 40º)
- Lens: 1.2x optical zoom
- Light source: RGBG LED
- Light source life: 30000 hours
- Color depth: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Ports: x1 USB 2.0 TYPE A, x1 USB TYPE C, x1 3.5MM AUDIO OUT, x1 3.5MM AUDIO IN, x1 Control ONTROL (RS232), x1 RCA AUDIO IN (L/R),
- WiFi 5Gn, Bluetooth 4.2
- Audio: 6W x2 speakers
- Dimensions: 355.0 x 244.0 x 121.0 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg