Momentum by Philips is expanding its portfolio to welcome a new 24 inch gaming monitor. Meet the Philips Momentum 24M1N3200VL in the new M3000 series. In the past year, many users have rediscovered PC gaming as a source of entertainment and enjoyment, realizing the need for a full-featured monitor that can meet their expectations for both PC and console gaming.
The new Philips 165Hz gaming monitor is designed to provide gamers with versatile performance. The 24 inch monitor screen size makes it ideal for both small systems and multi-monitor setups.
Philips 24M1N3200VL features a 165Hz refresh rate (available via HDMI and DisplayPort) and a 1ms fast response time (MPRT) for ultra-smooth and vibrant images. PC and console gamers who are looking for high speed in a portable gaming monitor can be sure that the Philips Momentum 24M1N3200VL is the best answer to their needs.
Price and availability
Philips 24M1N3200VL 165Hz 1ms monitor for gaming is finally listed on Amazon.com for $179.99.
Philips 24M1N3200VL specifications
- Display: 23.8-inch VA LCD panel, Anti-Glare, 3H, Haze 25%
- Viewing area: 527.04 (H) x 296.46 (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Refresh rate: 165 Hz
- Pixel Density: 92.56 PPI
- Response time: 4 ms (Grey to Grey), 1 ms (MPRT)
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio: 3500:1
- Pixel pitch: 0.2745 x 0.2745 mm
- Viewing angle: 178º (H)/178º (V) @ C/R > 10
- Colour gamut: NTSC 96%, sRGB 125.9%, Adobe RGB 87.5%
- Colors: 16.7 M
- Feature: Low Input Lag, Mega Infinity DCR, Flicker-free, SmartImage game, LowBlue Mode, EasyRead, sRGB, Adaptive sync, Kensington lock, Plug and Play Compatibility
- Ports: HDMI 2.0 x 2, DisplayPort 1.2 x 1, Audio out
- Audio: 3 W x 2 Speakers
- VESA mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Stand: Tilt (-5/20 degree)
- Dimensions: 540 x 416 x 193 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 3.52 kg (with stand)
Recently, Philips also made available the Momentum 27M1N3200VL in the country. It is a 27 inch monitor with 165Hz, an elegant design, stable base, three-sided frameless design, Full HD resolution, 1 ms response time, and costs $199.99.