Recently, on the official Facebook page of Pentax Australia, the company has confirmed the introduction of the first DSLR Full Frame camera.
Coincides with the previous rumors, the camera will be launched in late October or early November. The Pentax Full Frame 2015 camera model has been introduced at CP+ 2015, which will have two wheels in front and rear to control the camera, together with flip LCD screen. The right part of the camera is empty, there will likely be extra LCD screen to quick control. The Grip of the camera is quite big with the memory card tray.
This Pentax DSLR Full Frame Camera with an attached Pentax 31mm F/1.8 FA lens. This shows that the Full Frame will use K-mount.
Pentax Full Frame Specs: (leak)
- Type: DSLR
- Sensors: 36MP full frame CMOS, no lowpass filters
- Mount: KAF3 made from stainless steel
- AF system with SAFOX XI AF phase detection 27 points
- Stabilization: shift sensor system, vibration reduction – Effectiveness: 3.5 stops
- TTL metering system with 86,000 pixels
- ISO100 – 102,400
- OVF pentaprism viewfinder, 100% coverage
- Display: TFT 3-inch flip screen
- Flash toad: no
- Flash: zapada (P-TTL) high-speed sync and is compatible with wireless flash of Pentax and X-sync
- Memory cards: two SDXC slots
Check out Latest Pentax K3 II Price below:[easyazon_link asin=”B00WBIYADC” locale=”US” new_window=”default” tag=”wwwtechtoyr06-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” nofollow=”default” popups=”default”]Pentax K-3II Pentax DSLR (Body Only)[/easyazon_link]
[easyazon_link asin=”B00FKLQ0FS” locale=”US” new_window=”default” tag=”wwwtechtoyr06-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” nofollow=”default” popups=”default”]Pentax K-3 lens kit w/ 18-135mm WR 24MP SLR Camera with 3.2-Inch TFT LCD and 18-135mm WR f 3.5-5.6 (Black)[/easyazon_link]