The new OnePlus 10T 5G is now available to pre-order in the USA. The comparatively inexpensive flagship offers powerful equipment including Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, up to 16 GB RAM, a 150-watt charger, and a 50MP triple camera with a Sony IMX766 sensor.
The OnePlus 10T 5G is marketed as a cheaper alternative to the OnePlus 10 Pro (approx. $835 / £838 on Amazon), and the smartphone is even superior to the more expensive device in several respects. Because the OnePlus 10T relies on the more modern Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor, which is slightly faster and significantly more energy-efficient than the regular Snapdragon 8 Gen 1.
The 4,800 mAh battery can be charged with up to 150 watts instead of the 80 watts of the OnePlus 10 Pro. The smartphone should have enough energy for a whole day of use after only ten minutes at the socket; a full charge takes 19 minutes. Depending on the model, the OnePlus 10T has 8 GB or 16 GB of RAM and 128 GB or 256 GB of flash memory.
A total of 15 antennas should ensure first-class 5G and WLAN reception, even when the smartphone is held in landscape format for gaming. The LTPO AMOLED display is 6.7 inches and runs at 120 Hz, but compared to the OnePlus 10 Pro, the resolution drops from 1,440p+ to 1,080p+.
The camera system not only loses the Hasselblad branding but also the telephoto camera, which is replaced by a 2MP depth camera. The 50MP main camera relies on a Sony IMX766 sensor in 1/1.56 inch format, as well as OIS, and there is also an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera. The OnePlus 10T comes with OxygenOS 12.1 based on Android 12, the manufacturer promises three major Android updates and four years of security patches.
OnePlus 10T 5G price in USA, release date
The OnePlus 10T 5G can be pre-ordered in the USA via Amazon.com, with delivery starting on September 29th. The model with 16 GB of RAM and 256 GB of flash memory is offered for a suggested retail price of $649.99.
- Display: 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED 10-bit display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1000Hz instant touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- CPU: Up to 3.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 4nm Mobile Platform GPU: Adreno next-gen GPU
- RAM & ROM: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- OS: Android 12 with OxygenOS 12.1
- Rear cameras: 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP 119.9° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture, dual LED flash
- Front camera: 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Features: Dual SIM (nano + nano), In-display fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 4800mAh (typical)battery with 150W SUPERVOOC fast charging
- Dimensions: 163×75.4×8.75mm
- Weight: 203.5g