This new Olympus STF-8 Macro Flash is a very compact and lightweight flash is dustproof, splashproof and freezeproof down to 14°F (-10°C) so that photographers may take advantage of every photo opportunity without worrying about their gear. This Olympus Compatible Flash for Olympus cameras with full TTL support, this twin flash will help users more easily illuminate their close-up subjects. The ratio between the left and right heads is fully adjustable, allowing for superior versatility to fine tune lighting for limitless creative possibilities.
A guide number of 8.5 when utilizing both flash heads (a guide number of 6 when firing one head) provides a high level of control over exposure and makes it easier to avoid overexposure at close focusing distances. Users are no longer required to keep the flash heads far away from the subject or unnecessarily stop down the aperture.
In addition to full TTL auto sync, users can manually choose the output (from full power down to 1/128) for fine control over the balance of flash and ambient light. The heads are also removable to properly light every shooting scenario. As an advanced flash unit, the STF-8 is equipped with numerous features and settings that will help photographers. Shooters can use the STF-8 as a wireless master TTL flash to control up to 4 groups of flashes set up off camera.
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 30 f/3.5 Macro
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO
Olympus STF-8 Macro Flash Features
- Compatible with Olympus TTL
- Twin Flash Design with Adjustable Ratios
- Guide Number: 27.9′ at ISO 100
- Coverage: 12mm (Micro Four Thirds)
- Flashes Tilt from -40 to 60°
- Wireless Master TTL Functionality
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Supports Advanced Camera Functions
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
- Attaches to Select Olympus Lenses