Nokia X has been spotted in the well-known benchmark portal, Geekbench, which confirms most of the previous features and also anticipates the name of the devices which is arriving on May 16th.
According to the documentation, the expected smartphone of HMD with notch and dual rear camera should be called Nokia X6, will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC, Android 8.1 Oreo and the version with 6GB of RAM. Everything then as scheduled, appointment to tomorrow for the official presentation.
Recently, the Nokia X was certified by TENAA and gives us few highlight point of the device.
- A 5.8-inch display with FHD + (2280 x 1080 pixels) resolution (the image is too dark to understand if there will be a notch, but it seems that there are no more doubts)
- SoC unknown, 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU (from previous rumors that there should be two variants – one with MediaTek Helio P60 and one with Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, the first reaches 2GHz, while the second stops at 1.8GHz. So it is likely that TENAA certified S636 variant).
- 3 variants for RAM: 3GB, 4GB, and 6GB
- 2 variants for internal storage: 32GB and 64GB, both variants support external microSD card slot
- Dual 16MP rear camera
- 3000mAh Battery
- Dimensions: 147.2×70.98×7.99 mm
- Weight: 151g