The ViewNX-i is a new photo and video management application announced by Nikon. With the ability to coordinate better with the professional image editing like Capture NX-D Movie Editor or ViewNX, ViewNX-i will help you to quick editing, accelerating effect performance, image processing etc.
The ViewNX-i is officially available for download at the company’s website, absolutely free, click here to Download.
Note: Once installed, ViewNX-i will install the latest Nikon ViewNX-Movie Editor and Nikon Transfer 2. If you want to treat more intensive image processing, you’ll have to download Capture NX-D from the Nikon website.
New features of ViewNX-i:
- Switching between the browser, the site location management and web services through the card
- Add Output toolbar for quick access to features such as editing photos using Capture NX-D, video editing using ViewNX-Movie Editor, printing and sharing
- Multiple display modes, including horizontal and vertical
- Simple display style and almost identical layout on a DSLR
- The “Photo Tray” allows you to collect all photos and videos from different folders for easy handling
- File sharing to Facebook, YouTube, and NIKON IMAGE SPACE
- RAW image processing and image editing with Capture NX-D on ViewNX-i (two applications are closely linked and switch with one button). Supports Capture NX-D Ver. 1.2.0 or later
- Support for video to record the level of assessment and open video without editing the original video file
- Video collage allows connecting multiple videos or pictures together into a one video and save each frame as a still image – this feature in conjunction with ViewNX-Movie Editor
The minimum system requirement:
1. Windows Operating System
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise, Windows 7 Home Premium / Professional / Enterprise / Ultimate (Service Pack 1).
- Compatible with version 64/32-bit, especially ViewNX-i and ViewNX Movie Editor run as a 64-bit app on 64-bit Windows OS
- CPU: 1.6 GHz or higher (Intel Celeron / Pentium 4 / Core series)
- RAM: 1 GB or more (2 GB or higher recommended) for 32-bit OS. 2 GB or more (4 GB or more recommended) for 64 bit operating systems
- Hard Drive: 1 GB or more for the system partition to install, more than 3GB or to run applications
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels or more (1366 x 768 or higher recommended) with 24-bit color or higher
2. Mac OS X
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.8.5, 10.9.5, 10.10.1 (OS X 10.9.5 or 10.10.1 to use ViewNX-Movie Editor)
- CPU: Intel Core series / Xeon series
- RAM: 2GB or more (4GB recommended)
- Hard Drive: 1 GB or more for the system partition to install, more than 3GB to run applications
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels or more (1366 x 768 or higher recommended)