TP-Link enters in Android Go segment with the launch of the Neffos C5 Plus, which a new smartphone comes with a 5.39-inch FullView 18:9 display and the first of the brand to be equipped with the Android Go edition operating system.
Neffos C5 Plus has been priced at EUR 69.99, which is ideal for those looking for a compact, colorful and a good performance handset. The 512MB or 1GB RAM does not have to impress, but Android Go optimizes the performance of the device and allows to open the app 15% faster or to activate automatically Data Saver, a function that allows you to reduce the data consumption while browsing the web.
Neffos C5 Plus Price and Availability
Neffos C5 Plus price starts from €69.99 for the 512MB RAM with 8GB storage version, €79.99 for the 1GB RAM with 8GB storage version and €89.99 for the 1GB RAM with 16GB storage version. The device will be available for purchase from February in Gray and Red color options.
Neffos C5 Plus Specifications
- Dimensions of 146.7x72x10.15 mm
- Weight of 150g
- FWVGA Display of 5.34 inches with 18:9 aspect ratio, 201ppi
- Resolution of 960×480 pixels
- Rear Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 2 mega pixels
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Android Go)
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Processor
- MediaTek MT6580M Chip
- ARM Mali-400 GPU
- 512MB / 1GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 8GB / 16GB
- Expandable memory up to 64GB
- Connectivity of 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 2200mAh
- Dual SIM