MSI is expanding its offering of gaming peripherals and following the recent MPG Z490 Carbon EK X motherboard, announces new Optix series MSI Gaming Monitor. In detail, this is MSI Optix MAG322CQR, a product that basically has all the technical characteristics, with the exception of the update frequency.
The new MSI monitors use a 31.5-inch curved VA panel, we are talking about a 16:9 format and WQHD resolution (2560×1440 pixels), all combined to ensure an immersive experience in the gaming scene, but also to increase productivity in others areas of use.
The Optix MAG322CQR MSI Curved Monitor also looks at ergonomics and design with simple but at the same time elegant and captivating lines, thin bezels, and RGB lighting. To achieve top performance in games, the new MSI gaming monitor has a response time of 1ms with a 165Hz refresh rate.
Finally, there is support for Adaptive Sync technology and Gaming OSD App to manage the monitor in detail with advanced customization options for different types of software. Among the features present, we point out Night Vision which is able to intelligently calculate the details of the darkest areas of the scene, instead of brutally brightening the entire screen and causing overexposure in some areas.
MSI Optix MAG322CQR price and Availability
MSI Optix MAG322CQR Specifications
- Display: 31.5-inch Anti-glare VA Panel
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 (WQHD)
- Refresh Rate: 165Hz
- Response Time: 1ms(MPRT)
- Brightness: 300nits
- Viewing Angle: 178°(H)/178°(V)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Curvature: 1500R
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2724 (H) x 0.2724 (V)
- DCI-P3 / SRGB: 96% / 124%
- Ports: 1x DP (1.2a), 2x HDMI (2.0b), 1x USB Type C (DisplayPort Alternate), 2x USB 2.0 Type A, 1x USB 2.0 Type B, 1 x Earphone out
- Adjustment: -5° ~ 20°(Tilt) / 0 – 130mm (Height)
- Dimentions: 710.38 x 513.6 x 266.5 mm
- Weight: 7kg / 15.43lbs