MSI expands its gaming monitor offering and announces the new high-performance Optix MAG274QRF-QD 165 Hz monitor, a product designed for eSports that joins the Optix MAG274QRF and recently announced Optix MAG322CQR curved monitor.
MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD is a 27-inch monitor that uses a FastIPS panel with Quad-HD resolution (2560×1440 pixels); substantially it does not differ much from the basic version MAG274QRF, but unlike the latter, it uses Quantum Dot technology that improves the visual experience.
The supplied FastIPS panel offers a refresh rate of up to 165 Hz and a response time of 1ms (GtG), features that work well with compatible NVIDIA G-Sync technology. Good DCI-P3 coverage (97%) while the maximum brightness is declared in 300 nits, the typical contrast is 1000:1.
Like all MSI gaming monitor models, we also find a good possibility of adjustment and customization, without forgetting the support for Gaming OSD APP 2.0, software that allows us to manage the MSI monitor in a simple and personalized way. As for the port equipment, MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD offers Display Port 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.0b, USB Type-C, and 3x USB 2.0.
Price and availability
MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD 165 Hz monitor is now available to pre-order on the Bhphotovideo.com website for $449.99.
MSI Optix MAG274QRF-QD Specifications
- Display: 27-inch Anti-Glare FastIPS panel
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 2560X1440 pixels (WQHD)
- Brightness: 300 nits
- Contrast ratio: 1000: 1
- DCR: 100000000:1
- Pixel Pitch (H X V): 0.2331(H) x 0.2331(V)
- Display colors: 1.07B (8bits + FRC)
- Response time: 1ms GtG
- Refresh rate: 165Hz
- Viewing angles: 178/178 °
- DCI-P3 / SRGB: 97%, 147%
- NVIDIA G-Sync support
- Kensington Lock
- Stand: Tilt display adjustment -5 ° ~ 20 °, rotation -75 ° ~ 75 °, height 100mm
- Ports: DP 1.4 ports, 2x HDMI 2.0b, USB-C (DP alt.), USB 2.0, headphone jack
- VESA 100×100 support
- Power: 32W
- Features: Gaming OSD App, Night Vision, Mystic Light
- Dimensions: 614.9 x 532.7 x 206.7 mm
- Weight: 6.05kg/13.34lbs