MSI has released the new Optix G32CQ4 gaming monitor. It is a curved monitor with VA type LCD panel measuring 31.5 inches and WQHD 1440p resolution. The new MSI curved monitor has a curvature rate of R1500 for a wide range of applications from general computing to gaming.
The Optix series MSI gaming monitor is equipped with a 165Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time which has the most benefit in fast-moving game genres such as first-person shooters, fighters, racing sims, real-time strategy, and sports. The maximum brightness level is 250 cd/m2, a static contrast ratio is 3000:1, and viewing angles are 178°.
The QHD monitor supports AMD FreeSync Premium adaptive synchronization technology to get fluid and artifact-free performance. Declared DCI-P3 color space coverage is 91.43%, the matte screen of the monitor is anti-reflective. The MSI curved monitor features one DisplayPort 1.2a input and two HDMI 2.0 inputs.
Price and availability
MSI Optix G32CQ4 Specificiations
- Display: Curved 32-inch VA Type Non-glare Backlight screen
- Resolution: WQHD 2560 x 1440 (2K)
- Refresh Rate: 165 Hz
- Viewing Angle: 178° (H) / 178° (V)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2724mm
- Display Colors: 16.7 Million
- Max Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time: 1ms (MPRT) / 4ms (GTG)
- Adaptive Sync Technology: FreeSync (AMD Adaptive Sync)
- Curvature Radius: 1500R
- Connectivity: 2 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- Stand Adjustments: Tilt: -5° ~ 20°
- VESA Compatibility: 100 x 100mm
- Dimensions: 709.4 x 509.5 x 248.9 mm
- Weight: 6.4 kg
MSI recently introduced the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Z adapter, which probably boasts the most factory-overclocked memory – its frequency reaches 16 GHz. This is even more impressive if you recall that even the top-end MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Z Trio has max overclocked memory up to 1755 MHz.