The MSI Optix G27C4 E2 curved gaming monitor is built on a VA panel with a diagonal of 27 inches and a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels (Full HD format), which has appeared in the MSI G Series gaming monitor family. The 27 inch curved monitor received a frameless design, making it suitable for multi-display configurations.
The MSI gaming monitor has a concave shape with a radius of curvature of 1500R: this contributes to a deeper immersion in the virtual space. AMD FreeSync Premium technology helps eliminate frame tearing and improve the smoothness of your gaming experience.
The MSI curved monitor has a refresh rate of 170 Hz and a response time of 1 ms (MPRT). 93% DCI-P3 and 117% sRGB to be claimed. Brightness is 250 cd/m2, contrast ratio is 3000:1, dynamic contrast ratio is 100,000,000:1. Viewing angles reach 178 degrees vertically and horizontally.
Using the stand, you can only change the tilt of the screen – by 25 degrees. The MSI 27 inch curved monitor includes two HDMI 1.4b interfaces, a DisplayPort 1.2a connector, and a standard audio jack. The user’s eyes are protected by Anti-Flicker and Less Blue Light technologies.
Price and availability
The MSI Optix G27C4 E2 curved gaming monitor price is $219.99 and is available on the Amazon.com website.
MSI Optix G27C4 E2 specifications
- Display: 27-inch VA panel, Anti-glare
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Curvature: 1500R
- Refresh rate: 170Hz
- Response time: 1ms (MPRT)
- Brightness: 250 nits
- Viewing angle: 178° (H) / 178° (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Conrast ratio: 3000:1
- Active display area: 596.736(H) x 335.664(V)
- Colors: 16.7M
- DCI-P3 / sRGB: 93% / 117%
- Pixel Pitch: 0.3108(H)x0.3108(V)
- DCR: 100000000:1
- Features: Kensington lock, Frameless design, FreeSync Premium, Anti-Flicker, Less Blue Light, Wide color gamut
- Ports: 1x DP(1.2a), 2x HDMI (1.4b), 1x Earphone out
- VESA mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Stand: Tilt (-5° ~ 20°)
- Dimensions: 611.5 x 225.4 x 457.9 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg / 9.92 lbs