The MSI Optix G27C4 E2 curved gaming monitor is built on a VA panel with a diagonal of 27 inches and a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels (Full HD format), which has appeared in the MSI G Series gaming monitor family. The 27 inch curved monitor received a frameless design, making it suitable for multi-display configurations.
The MSI gaming monitor has a concave shape with a radius of curvature of 1500R: this contributes to a deeper immersion in the virtual space. AMD FreeSync Premium technology helps eliminate frame tearing and improve the smoothness of your gaming experience.
The MSI curved monitor has a refresh rate of 170 Hz and a response time of 1 ms (MPRT). 93% DCI-P3 and 117% sRGB to be claimed. Brightness is 250 cd/m2, contrast ratio is 3000:1, dynamic contrast ratio is 100,000,000:1. Viewing angles reach 178 degrees vertically and horizontally.
Using the stand, you can only change the tilt of the screen – by 25 degrees. The MSI 27 inch curved monitor includes two HDMI 1.4b interfaces, a DisplayPort 1.2a connector, and a standard audio jack. The user’s eyes are protected by Anti-Flicker and Less Blue Light technologies.
Price and availability
The MSI Optix G27C4 E2 curved gaming monitor price is $219.99 and is available on the Amazon.com website.
MSI Optix G27C4 E2 specifications
- Display: 27-inch VA panel, Anti-glare
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Curvature: 1500R
- Refresh rate: 170Hz
- Response time: 1ms (MPRT)
- Brightness: 250 nits
- Viewing angle: 178° (H) / 178° (V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Conrast ratio: 3000:1
- Active display area: 596.736(H) x 335.664(V)
- Colors: 16.7M
- DCI-P3 / sRGB: 93% / 117%
- Pixel Pitch: 0.3108(H)x0.3108(V)
- DCR: 100000000:1
- Features: Kensington lock, Frameless design, FreeSync Premium, Anti-Flicker, Less Blue Light, Wide color gamut
- Ports: 1x DP(1.2a), 2x HDMI (1.4b), 1x Earphone out
- VESA mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Stand: Tilt (-5° ~ 20°)
- Dimensions: 611.5 x 225.4 x 457.9 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg / 9.92 lbs
Last month, MSI expanded its range of monitors with the announcement of the Optix G274RW. The 170Hz gaming monitor is aimed at users who are fond of games and is priced at $239.99.