MSI has released the Immerse GH30 V2 gamer headset, a new take on the Immerse GH30 was introduced last year. Black color prevails in the design of the product.
The good gaming headsets use 40mm drivers, a sensitivity of the headphones is 96 dB, the impedance is 32 Ohm, the reproducible frequency range is 20-20,000 Hz. The gamer headset with microphone is omnidirectional has a sensitivity of -36 dB, an impedance of 2.2 kΩ, and a frequency range of 100-10,000 Hz.
The PC gaming headset is connected with a 1.5 m cable with a 4-pin 3.5 mm jack. A splitter is included for connection to separate headphone and microphone jacks. The weight of the product is 222 g, so very lightweight configuration and foldable design to match for your daily experience.
Price and availability
The new MSI Immerse GH30 V2 gamer headset is now available to buy via the Newegg.com online shop for $81.99.
MSI Immerse GH30 V2 Specifications
- Driver Unit: 40mm Neodymium
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Headphone Input Impedance: 32 ohm +/- 15%
- Headphone Sensitivity: 96 dB +/- 3 dB
- Connector: 3.5mm
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Cord Length: 4.92 ft. with gold-plated connector
- Weight: 0.49 lb.
- Microphone Impedance: 2.2k ohm
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100Hz-10KHz
- Microphone Sensitivity: -36 dB +/- 3 dB
- System Requirements: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
- Lightweight and foldable headband design
- Detachable microphone
- Easy volume and microphone control
- Carry pouch included in retail box
MSI recently has also made available its upgraded Creator 15 mobile workstation laptop with Nvidia RTX 2080 Super Max-Q GPU, Intel Core i7-10875H, and a 15.6-inch 4K display, up to 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM, two M.2 slots for SSDs, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, Thunderbolt 3, one USB-C, one USB-A, HDMI, an SD card reader, and 99.9 Wh battery with up to nine hours runtime.