MSI has announced the MEG Aegis Ti5 12th high-performance desktop computer gaming device designed for demanding gamers. The MSI gaming PC desktop is based on the latest Intel Alder Lake hardware platform.
The MSI gaming desktop is enclosed in a body with an aggressive futuristic design. It has a special Gaming Dial controller which provides easy control of the gaming system.
The Core i9-12900K processor is used, containing 16 cores with the ability to simultaneously process up to 24 instruction streams. The maximum clock frequency in turbo mode reaches 5.2 GHz.
Up to 128 GB of DDR5 4400 MHz memory is allowed in the form of four DIMMs. The computer can be equipped with one 3.5″ drive and two 2.5″ drives.
The graphics subsystem is based on the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti accelerator. The MSI gaming PC includes Intel I225-V (2.5 Gb / s) and Intel I219-V (1 Gb / s) network adapters, as well as a Wi-Fi 6E AX211 wireless controller (gig+).
The computer gaming desktop supports the Mystic Light lighting system, the visual effects of which can be flexibly adjusted using the application of the same name.
Price and availability
MSI MEG Aegis Ti5 12th computer gaming desktop pricing starts from $3,599 at Amazon.com and will vary from various specifications.
MSI MEG Aegis Ti5 12th specifications
- Operating system: Windows 11 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core i9-12900K Processor / Intel Core i7-12700K Processor
- Chipset: Intel Z690
- Memory: Up to 4x DDR5 4400MHz U-DIMMs
- GPU: GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080Ti/3080, GeForce RTX 3070Ti/3070
- Sound: 7.1 Channel HD Audio with Nahimic audio enhancer (ALC1220P)
- Storage: 3x M.2 PCIe (2x Gen 4 x4, 1x Gen 3 x4/SATA combo), 2x 2.5” Drive Bays, 1x 3.5” Drive Bay
- Connectivity: Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX211, Bluetooth 5.2
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C (Support PD 15W 3A), 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A, 1x Mic-in, 1x Headphone-out, 2x USB 2.0, 1x PS/2 Combo Port, 1x HDMI out (2.0b), 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type C, 3x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type A, 1x Thunderbolt 4 (Optional) (Support PD 60W / DP 1.4a / USB 4 compliant), 2x RJ45 (2.5G + Gigabit LAN), 5x Audio jacks, 1x Optical S/PDIF out, LAN Intel WGI225-V (2.5G) / Intel WGI219-V (1G)
- AC adapter / PSU: 850W 80 Plus Gold certified (SFX)
- Cooling system: MSI AIO Liquid Cooler (240mm)
- Software: Drivers & MSI Utilities, MSI Center, Anti-Virus (60 days trial)
- Dimensions: 551 x 239 x 511 mm
- Weight: 15.6kg
Earlier this year, Acer unveiled the Predator Orion 5000 and Predator Orion 3000 gaming desktop computers aimed at the high-end gaming markets. The Orion 5000 (approx. $2,700 on Adorama) is the expensive Acer gaming desktop that comes with a 12th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and an RTX 3080 GPU.
Acer Predator Orion 3000 (approx. $1,800 on Adorama), on the other hand, is aimed at mid-range gaming markets. It is the affordable PC gaming desktop that comes with a 12th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and an RTX 3070 GPU.