The Taiwanese company MSI lists a new 1080p 250Hz curved gaming monitor called MSI G27C4X. It has a VA panel with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels), 250 Hz refresh rate, 1500 R curvature, and HDR support.
The MSI G27C4X 1080p 250Hz curved gaming monitor has a contrast ratio of 3000:1, a brightness of 300 cd/m², and a color depth is 10 bits (8 bits + FRC).
The 27-inch model promises 113 percent sRGB, 89.7 percent DCI-P3, and 88.7 percent Adobe RGB. It has a FreeSync Premium anti-tearing technology, a black stabilizer, and switchable smart crosshair overlays.
The choice of interfaces includes two HDMI 2.0 inputs (Full HD at max. 240 Hz), a DisplayPort 1.2a (Full HD at max. 250 Hz), and a headphone output. On the ergonomic side, you have to be satisfied with the inclination, VESA mount (100 x 100 mm), blue light filtering, and flicker-reduced backlight.
The MSI G27C4X weighs 3.8 kg without the stand and measures 611.5 x 372.8 x 75.9 mm (W x H x D).
Price and availability
The new MSI G27C4X 1080p 250Hz curved gaming monitor is listed on Amazon.com website for $219.99.
Updated on March 30, 2023: MSI G27C4X 250Hz gaming monitor is now also listed on Bhphotovideo.com for $219.99.
Updated on May 12, 2023: MSI G27C4X 27-inch FHD curved gaming monitor is now available to pre-order in the UK via Amazon.co.uk for £219.98 and will be released on May 30, 2023.
MSI G27C4X specifications
- Display: 27-inch VA panel, Anti-glare
- Active Display area: 597.888(H)x336.312(V)
- Curvature: 1500R
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Pixel pitch (H X V): 0.3114(H)x0.3114(V)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 300 nits
- Conrast ratio: 3000:1
- DCR: 100000000:1
- Refresh rate: 250Hz
- Response time: 1ms (MPRT)
- Viewing angle: 178°(H) / 178°(V)
- Display colors: 10 bits (8 bits + FRC)
- Adobe RGB / DCI-P3 / SRGB: 88.7 %/ 89.7% / 113%
- Features: FreeSync Premium, Night Vision, RGB LED, HDMI CEC Profile Sync, HDR ready, Kensington lock, Wide color gamut, Frameless design, Console mode
- Ports: 1x DP(1.2a), 2x HDMI (2.0), 1 x Earphone out
- Stand: Tilt (-5° ~ 20°)
- VESA mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 611.5 x 225.4 x 457.9 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 4.5 kg (with stand)
MSI recently introduced the 27-inch WQHD monitor called the G271CQR E2 with a VA panel. The best budget 27-inch 2K monitor has a WQHD resolution of 2560 × 1440 pixels and is priced at $269.