MSI has expanded its range of the best 1440p gaming monitor with curved displays with the announcement of the new MSI G273CQ 170Hz monitor. The new WQHD 2560×1440 monitor received a 1500R curvature display on a VA matrix.
The display size is 27 inches diagonally. A WQHD screen with a resolution of 2560 × 1440 pixels and is HDR-ready. This performance provides a more complete immersion in the virtual space. The refresh rate reaches 170 Hz and the response time is 1 ms.
For this MSI curved monitor, 90 percent coverage of the DCI-P3 color space and Adobe RGB, and 115 percent coverage of the sRGB color space is declared.
The connectors include two HDMI 2.0 interfaces, a DP 1.2a connector, and a 3.5 audio jack. The stand provides the ability to adjust the tilt angles of the screen.
Price and availability
MSI G273CQ 27 inch 170Hz monitor is available to buy through Amazon.com for $312.14.
MSI G273CQ specifications
- Display: 27-inch Anti-glare VA panel
- Curvature: 1500R
- Resolution: 2560×1440 (WQHD)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- SDR Brightness: 300 nits
- Contrast ratio: 3000:1
- Dynamic Contrast ratio (DCR): 100000000:1
- Refresh rate: 170HZ
- Response time: 1ms (MPRT)
- Viewing angles: 178°(H)/178°(V)
- Display colors: 1.07B
- Color Bit: 10 bits (8 bits + FRC)
- ADOBE RGB / DCI-P3 / SRGB: 90% / 90% / 115%
- Features: Night Vision, Freesync premium Technology, Less Blue Light Pro, Anti-Flicker, Console Mode, Wide Color Gamut, PBP, PIP, Split mode, Kensington Lock, Frameless design
- Ports: 2x HDMI 2.0, 1x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1x headphone out
- Stand: Tilt -5° ~ 20°
- VESA Mount: 75 x 75 mm
- Dimensions: 611.5 x 215.6 x 458.4 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 4.55 kg / 6.4 kg (with stand)
MSI recently introduced the G27C6P E2 1920×1080 monitor for gaming stations. The 170Hz monitor has a frameless design, which makes it suitable for forming multi-display configurations when several panels are installed side by side. It has been priced at $230.