The Meike company introduced a new MK-A6600 Pro Battery Grip for Sony Alpha 6600 mirrorless camera. The grip improves ergonomics, doubles the capacity of the camera’s power system, and is equipped with wireless remote control that allows you to use the remote control (up to 100 meters) with an LCD screen for control and settings.
The grip holds two NP-FZ100 lithium batteries. The remote uses a 2.4GHz radio frequency. Also, the device has the ability to set the shutter delay, set the exposure time and settings for interval shooting: the number of shots and the pause between them. The weight of the device is 230 g.
- Suitable for: Sony Alpha 6600 Camera
- Switch function: on-off, it’s power switch of this product and camera.
- And switch should be in on positon when using the camera, pls turn off the battery grip before the camera turns off.
- 2 pcs NP-FZ100 Lithium batteries can be put into the grip, extending your shooting time. With vertical shooting function.
- Excellent coating made with the top-class rubber for perfect feeling.
- Adopts 2.4GHz wireless channel and FSK signal mode. The max distance for remote control can reach to about 100m.
- Support screen lock function and lock display mode.
- Allow for setting delay time, exposure time, time interval, and a number of shots.
- Working voltage: 7.2V-8.4V (for grip) / 3V (for remote control)
- Working current: less than 50mA (for remote control). Working temperature: 0~40C
Price and availability
You can buy the Meike MK-A6600 Pro Battery Grip for $79.99 via the Amazon.com online store, and the package includes 1 x Battery Grip, 1 x Remote Controller, 1 x Shutter signal cable, 1 x Instruction manual, and 1 x Meike product card.
Earlier this month, Sony has announced the new Sony FE 12-24mm F2.8 GM (SEL1224GM model) GMaster series lens with ultra-high resolution, specifically designed for full-frame cameras with E-mount. This ultra wide angle zoom lens is ideal for landscapes, night scenes, and architecture while providing mobility for sports shooting with a versatile zoom.