LG introduced the new 34GP83A-B gaming monitor. The LG Ultragear 144hz 1ms monitor costs $1000, but it is also equipped accordingly. It is based on a curved 34-inch ultra-wide panel with a resolution of 3440 x 1440 pixels and an aspect ratio of 21:9.
The panel type on this new LG Ultra gear monitor is Nano IPS. At the same time, LG claims a response time of only 1 ms, this is a very fast curved gaming monitor that should provide good picture quality. Also for gamers, there is FreeSync Premium support and Nvidia G-Sync Compatible certification.
LG said color space coverage of DCI-P3 at 98% and the maximum brightness reaches 400 cd/m2 so that the 144hz 1ms monitor has received a certificate DisplayHDR 400.
The set of ports is represented by a pair of HDMI, one DisplayPort, and there is also a pair of USB and a headphone jack. The rest can be noted as “gaming design” and a functional stand.
Price and availability
LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B gaming monitor is now available to purchase on the Newegg.com website for $1,175.99.
LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B Specifications
- Display: 34-inch Curved Nano IPS Panel
- Color Gamut: DCI-P3 98%
- Color Depth (Number of Colors): 1.07B
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2325 x 0.2325 mm
- Response Time (GTG): 1ms (GtG at Faster)
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9
- Resolution: 3440 x 1440
- Brightness: 400cd/m² (Typ.)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Viewing Angle: 178º (R/L), 178º (U/D)
- Ports: 2x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, Headphone Out, 1x USB Up-stream, 2x USB Down-stream
- Features: NVIDIA G-Sync, AMD FreeSync Premium, Black Stabilizer, Dynamic Action Sync, Crosshair, Flicker Safe, Smart Energy Saving, Reader Mode, Color Calibrated, OnScreen Control (OSC), HDR10, DisplayHDR 400, HDR Effect, FreeSync,
- Dimensions: 32.3″ x 22.6″ x 12.3″ with Stand
- Weight: 16.8 lbs with Stand
ASUS and NVIDIA have also announced the arrival of the ROG Swift 360 Hz gaming monitor – “the world’s fastest”, says the company. ASUS ROG Swift 360Hz PG259QN represents the pinnacle of expression for gaming displays, not only for the refresh rate up to 360Hz but also for the 1ms gray-to-gray (GTG) panel response time and for compatibility with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology.