LG will bring two new Gram series laptops to CES 2019 in Las Vegas. Alongside Gram 17 – a thin and light 17.3-inch notebook we have already talked about a few days ago, the South Korean company will also bring the awaited LG Gram 2-in-1 to the Nevada tech show.
Both aim to offer the user an optimal solution to carry out their activities on the move, with limited weights and thicknesses. The 2-in-1 format will allow us to use in the form of a laptop or tablet, ideal to meet the needs in different daily work situations.
LG Gram 2-in-1
Here is the big news from the LG house with the 2-in-1 device which will be designed to work with mobility in a flexible and efficient way. With a 360-degree hinge to maximize versatility and creativity of the IPS display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, LG Gram 14 is certified MIL-STD-810G and is ideal for any type of activity thanks to the support of the Wacom AES 2.0 Pen with 4096 levels of pressure and inclination detection. The 72W battery guarantees up to 21 hours of battery life.
LG Gram 2-in-1 Specifications
- Display: 14-inch FullHD (1920×1080) IPS LCD panel with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Weight: 1.15kg
- Dimensions: 324.6×210.8×17.9mm
- CPU: 8th generation Intel Core Processor
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics
- RAM: 8GB / 16GB DDR4 (+1 free slot)
- ROM: 256GB / 512GB
- Keyboard: Backlit keyboard with 98-key
- Battery: 72Wh battery with up to 21 hours of usage time
- Ports: USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1, Dual Mic, HDMI, microSD, HP / Mic Out (Combo)
- Fingerprint sensor, LG Stylus Pen (Wacom AES 2.0), MIL-STD-810G, DTS Headphone X
- Colors: Dark Silver
LG Gram 2-in-1 price has been set at $1,499 and is already listed on BestBuy.com with the “Coming Soon” notification.