The LG 35WN75CP, the successor to the 2020 LG 35WN75C, has been released. This LG 35-inch ultrawide business monitor has the same features as its predecessor, except for being slightly more energy-efficient.
The 1440p 100Hz ultrawide monitor boasts a 35-inch VA panel with a UWQHD resolution of 3440 x 1440 pixels, a 21:9 aspect ratio, display curvature, and HDR10 support. It has a contrast ratio of 2500:1, a brightness of 300 cd/m², a response time of 5 ms (gray to gray), an 8-bit color depth, and sRGB color space coverage of 99 percent. FreeSync (without LFC) and a black stabilizer are available for gaming, as well as two internal 7-watt speakers with MaxxAudio.
In terms of connectivity, the LG 35WN75CP has two HDMI inputs, a DisplayPort, a USB 3.0 hub, a headphone output, and USB-C with DisplayPort alternate mode and 94 watts PD. The ergonomic features have not changed and include tilt, height adjustment, VESA mount (100 x 100 mm), blue light filtering, and a flicker-reduced backlight. A mode for people with color blindness is also available.
The most visible difference between the LG 35WN75CP and its predecessor is power consumption. According to the EU energy label, the SDR requirement for the new LG 35-inch ultrawide business monitor is 34 watts, while the previous model consumed 39 watts. However, the consumption in HDR mode remains the same at 44 watts. The LG UltraWide 35WN75CP weighs 6.6 kg without the stand and has dimensions of 831.6 x 372.7 x 94.1 mm (W x H x D).
Price and availability
The LG 35-inch ultrawide business monitor is now available for purchase from Amazon.co.uk for £662.57.
LG 35WN75CP specifications
- Display: 35-inch VA panel, Hard Coating (3H), anti-glare
- Pixel pitch: 0.238 X 0.240mm
- Pixel density: 107 PPI
- Aspect ratio: 21:9
- Resolution: 3440×1440 (QHD)
- Color space: sRGB 99%
- Display colors: 16.7 million
- Color depth: 10 bits
- Brightness: 300 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio: 2500:1 (static)
- Viewing angle: 178º / 178º
- Refresh rate: 100Hz
- Response time: 5ms (GtG)
- Features: HDR10, Flicker-free, Reading Mode, Color Weakness, Super Resolution+, AMD FreeSync, Black Stabilizer, Dynamic Action Sync,
- Ports: 2x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, 1x USB-C (DP Alt. Mode, ver. 3.1 Gen1 and max. 90W charging power), 2x USB Down (3.0), 1 x headphone output
- Audio: 2x internal 7-watt speakers with Rich Bass
- Stand: Tilt, Height adjustment
- VESA mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 831.6 x 573 x 250.9mm (with stand)
- Weight: 8.3 kg (with stand)
Along with this 1440p 100Hz ultrawide monitor, LG has also released a new 5K2K WUHD model, the successor to the 34WK95U-W released in 2018. This 34-inch display has a flat Nano IPS panel with a resolution of 5120×2160 pixels, a 21:9 aspect ratio, and a 60 Hz refresh rate. It is priced at £1,198.41.