LG recently unveiled its upcoming 32UN650-W 4K HDR10 IPS display monitor with FreeSync. With 95% DCI-P3 coverage, the 32UN650-W LG 4K monitor may prove to be a good compromise for creative play.
LG recently unveiled the 32UN650-W, a 31.5-inch HDR10 monitor with support for AMD FreeSync. LG claims that the monitor’s 4K IPS display offers DCI-P3 coverage and 95% color calibration, making it a good choice for creators.
Interestingly, unlike other creative-oriented monitor screen models, the 32UN650-W also appears to have a number of gamer-friendly accessories. FreeSync provides a stutter-free and tear-free experience, which is essential at 4K since even the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti struggles to deliver a reliable 4K / 60 experience.
Support for HDR10 on a 10-bit panel promises a very comprehensive media consumption experience and better immersion in HDR-compatible PC titles. This is a 60Hz panel, but since it has DisplayPort 1.4 connectivity, there is enough bandwidth to try and overclock the panel to get a little more profit from it. The 5 ms response time is good, but not perfect.
LG 32UN650-W Specifications
- Display: 31.5-inch Anti-Glare IPS panel with 3840 x 2160 Resolution
- Aspect Ratio: 16:09
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Colour Gamut: DCI-P3 95%
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Response Time: 5ms (GtG at Faster)
- Viewing Angle: 178⁰ (R/L), 178⁰ (U/D)
- Features: HDR 10, Wide Colour Gamut, Colour Calibrated, Flicker Safe, Reader Mode, Colour Weakness, Super Resolution+, AMD FreeSync, Black Stabilizer, Dynamic Action Sync, Smart Energy Saving, Dual Controller, OnScreen Control (LG Screen Manager)
- Connectivity: 2 x HDMI Input, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 Input, 1 x 3.5 mm Output
- Audio: 2 x 5 W built-In Speakers
- Mounting-Hole Pattern: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 714.3 x 595.9 x 226.7 mm (with Stand) / 714.3 x 420.1 x 45.7 mm (without Stand)
- Weight: 8.2 kg (with Stand) / 6.5 kg (without Stand)
Price and availability
LG 32UN650-W 4K IPS Monitor has been priced at $496.99 and it is now available to pre-order via the Bhphotovideo.com and shipping will start from September 21, 2020. 0
Last month, LG Electronics has also released the UltraGear 27GN950-B 4K gaming monitor with a 144hz refresh rate, which features a 27-inch IPS display with a 16:9 aspect ratio.