LG has expanded its range of monitors with the 32MP60G-B AMD Free Sync monitor, suitable for use in gaming desktops. The best 32 inch monitor has an IPS display with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels, which corresponds to the Full HD format.
The IPS panel has support for AMD FreeSync and Dynamic Action Sync technologies. The former helps to eliminate screen tearing and improve the smoothness of gameplay, while the latter minimizes input lag, allowing you to react more quickly to what is happening in the game.
The MBR (Motion Blur Reduction) response time is 1 ms, and the refresh rate is 75 Hz. The brightness is 250 cd/m2, the contrast ratio is 1000: 1, and viewing angles horizontally and vertically – up to 178 degrees.
Black Stabilizer technology improves the visibility of dark areas of the image. Less Blue and Flicker Safe enhance the comfort of long-term work in front of the monitor.
The Free Sync monitor is equipped with D-Sub, HDMI, and DisplayPort 1.2 interfaces, as well as a standard audio jack. The stand provides the ability to adjust the angle of the screen; wall mounting of the monitor is allowed.
Price and availability
LG 32MP60G-B Specifications
- Display: 31.5-inch IPS panel
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixel (FHD)
- Response Time: 5ms, 1ms MBR
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz
- Color Depth: 6bit+A-FRC, 16.7M
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Color Gamut (CIE1931): sRBG over 99%
- Brightness (typical): 250cd/m² (Typ.), 200cd/m² (Min.)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Viewing Angle: 170/160Surface Treatment Anti-Glare 3H
- Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.2745 x 0.2745
- Features: Smart Energy Saving, Key Lock, DDC/CI, HDCP, Picture Mode, Custom, Reader, Photo, Cinema, Color Weakness, FPS Game 1, FPS Game 2, RTS Game, Custom (Game)Plug & Play, Super+ Resolution, Intelligent Auto Resolution, Automatic Standby, Screen-split, Flicker Safe, Six Axis Control, Black Stabilizer, DAS Mode, Response Time Control, AMD FreeSync Technology, On Screen Control, Color Weakness, 1ms Motion Blur Reduction, Crosshair
- Ports: Display Port D-Sub, HDMI
- Stand: Tilt (Angle) Yes (-2°~15)
- Dimensions: 21.7″ x 16.5″ x 8.0″ (with stand)
- Weight: 10.1 lbs (with stand)
Recently, LG has introduced two new monitors for gaming including a new LG UltraGear 32GN600-B monitor with a VA panel, 31.5-inch display with a resolution of 2560 × 1440 pixels (QHD format), and an aspect ratio of 16: 9. As well as the LG 32GP850-B Nano IPS HDR NVIDIA G-SYNC monitor designed specifically for gamers, CG artists, programmers, and technicians that promise to delivers high-quality visuals and high performance in both work and play scenarios.