The LG 27GR95QE OLED gaming monitor, featuring a 27-inch OLED panel with QHD resolution and a frame rate of 240 Hz, is leading the way. For a truly immersive gaming experience, the monitor also offers RGB lighting and an integrated USB hub.
The latest LG UltraGear 27GR95QE-B features an OLED panel with a resolution of 2,560 x 1,440 pixels and a pixel density of 110.8 PPI. The screen is capable of displaying 98.5 percent of the DCI-P3 color space. Additionally, it boasts an unusual anti-glare surface for an OLED screen.
LG promises a response time of just 0.3 milliseconds, made possible by the 240 Hz refresh rate. The display supports AMD FreeSync Premium to avoid image tearing at lower frame rates. According to LG, the monitor can display HDR10 content with a peak brightness of 1000cd/m² at HDR 3% APL, and 200cd/m² in SDR mode. Although it does not have integrated speakers, it does feature subtle RGB LED lighting on the back.
Computers can be connected to the LG OLED gaming monitor through one of its two HDMI ports or via DisplayPort. It also has an integrated USB-A hub with two ports, however, it does not have a USB-C port. The monitor comes with a stand that allows for tilting, rotation to portrait format, and height adjustment of up to 11 centimeters. Additionally, it also can be mounted on a VESA wall mount if desired.
Price and release date
LG 27GR95QE specifications
- Display: 26.5-inch OLED panel, Anti-Glare, Low-Reflection of the front polarizer
- Color Gamut: DCI-P3 98.5% @ CIE1976
- Color Depth: 1.07B
- Pixel Pitch (mm): 110.8 PPI
- Response Time: 0.03ms (GtG)
- Refresh Rate: 240Hz
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 (QHD)
- Brightness: 200 cd/m² (SDR) / 1000cd/m²(Peak/HDR)
- Contrast Ratio: 1500000:1 (Typ.)
- Viewing Angle: 178º (R/L), 178º (U/D)
- Features: NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible, AMD FreeSync Premium, Black Stabilizer, Dynamic Action Sync, Crosshair, Smart Energy Saving, Reader Mode, HW Calibration Ready, Color Calibrated, OnScreen Control, HDR10, HDR Effect, Auto Input Switch, FPS Counter, 4-Side Virtually Borderless Design, User Define Key, VESA DSC, VRR, RGB LED Hexagon Lighting, True Color Pro, DTS HP:X
- Ports: HDMI x 2, DisplayPort x 1, Headphone Out 4-pole (Sound+Mic), USB Up-stream (1ea/ver3.0), USB Down-stream (2ea/ver3.0), SPDIF out
- Stand: Tilt (-5º ~ 15º), Swivel (-10º ~ 10º ), Height adj. (110mm), Pivot
- Dimensions: 23.8″ x 22.6″ x 10.2″(Up) 23.8″ x 18.3″ x10.2″(Down) (with stand)
- Weight: 16.2 lbs (with stand)
LG recently announced pricing and US market availability for some of its quirkiest new 4K Smart TV models at CEDIA Expo 2022. Among them are LG Gallery TV OLED 97 G2, Posé, and StanbyME best 4K TVs with their super unusual “Lifestyle” mounts, not to mention the newest and biggest member of the LG Gallery TV series.