Lenovo comes with a new best 27 inch gaming monitor called the Legion Y27h-30 – not to be confused with the similar sister model Lenovo Legion Y27q-30. The newly unveiled Lenovo Y27h-30 monitor has an IPS panel with WQHD resolution (2560×1440 pixels), achieves a maximum refresh rate of 180 Hz, and is DisplayHDR 400 certified.
The contrast ratio is 1000:1, the color depth is 10 bits (8 bits + FRC), the typical brightness is 400 cd/m², and the response time is 1 ms (grey to gray). In addition, the new QHD monitor promises 99 percent sRGB, 95 percent DCI-P3, and a Delta-E value of less than 2. FreeSync Premium is included as an anti-tearing measure. You don’t have to do without two internal 3-watt speakers either.
On the interface side, there are two HDMI 2.0 inputs (WQHD at max. 144 Hz ), a DisplayPort 1.4 (WQHD at max. 180 Hz), a USB 3.2 hub (Gen 1), a headphone output and USB-C with DisplayPort -Alternate mode and 75-watt power supply offered a lot.
The ergonomic features are no less comprehensive: rotation, tilt, height adjustment, pivot, VESA mount (100 x 100 mm), blue light filtering, and a flicker-free backlight are all there. The Lenovo Legion Y27h-30 weighs 4.8 kg without the stand and has dimensions of 613.7 x 365.9 x 61 mm (W x H x D).
Price and availability
The new Lenovo Legion Y27h-30 27 inch gaming monitor is listed now on Amazon.com at $419.99.
Lenovo Y27h-30 specifications
- Display: 27-inch IPS panel, Anti-Glare
- Active Area: 596.7 mm x 335.7 mm
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 (QHD)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.233 mm x 0.233 mm
- Dot/Pixel Per Inch (DPI/PPI): 109
- Viewing Angle (H x V @ CR 10:1): 178° / 178°
- Response Time: 0.5ms (MPRT), 1ms (Level 4), 2ms (Level 3), 3ms (Level 2), 4ms (Level 1), 5ms (Off)
- Refresh Rate: DP/Type-C2 : 165Hz (Overclock to 180Hz); HDMI: 144Hz
- Brightness: 400 cd/m2 (Typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (Typical)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 3M:1 (Typical)
- Color Gamut (Coverage Ratio): 99% sRGB (CIE 1931), 95% DCI-P3 (CIE 1976)
- Color Gamut (Color Area Ratio): 126% sRGB (CIE 1931)
- Color Support: 1.07 Billion
- Color Depth: 10-bit (8+FRC)
- Features: 3-side NearEdgeless, DisplayHDR 400, Modular Camera Support (Lenovo LC 50), Factory Calibration (Avg. Delta E<2), Lenovo Artery, AMD FreeSync Premium, Adaptive Sync, Gaming Console Support, Natural Low Blue Light, Smart Power, Kensington Lock Slot, Cable Management
- Ports: 1 x USB Type-C2 (DP 1.4 32.4 Gbps for 4 Lanes Alt Mode), 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DP 1.4, USB Upstream: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 14 Type-B, USB Downstream: 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 14 Type-A, 1 x Audio Out (3.5 mm)
- Audio: 2 x 3W speakers
- Stand: Tilt (-5° / 25°), Swivel (-30° / 30°), Height adj. (135 mm), Pivot (-90° / 90°)
- VESA Mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 258.8 x 536.5 x 613.7 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 6.8 kg / 15.0 lbs (with stand)