Lenovo has announced the ThinkStation P360 Tiny, a small form factor desktop computer designed for use primarily in the corporate segment. The Lenovo tiny PC is enclosed in a case with dimensions of 183 × 178 × 38 mm.
The new Lenovo mini PC is powered by the Intel Alder Lake processor. The maximum configuration includes a 12th generation Core i9 processor with 16 cores. The clock frequency is up to 5.2 GHz in turbo mode.
A Lenovo workstation can carry up to 64 GB of DDR5-4800 RAM. It is possible to install two M.2 PCIe 4.0 NVMe solid-state modules with a total capacity of up to 4 TB.
The Lenovo tiny PC may be equipped with an NVIDIA T1000 discrete graphics accelerator, as well as a Wi-Fi 6E wireless adapter supporting 2.4, 5, and 6 GHz frequency bands. A Gigabit Ethernet network controller is provided for wired connection to the computer infrastructure.
The set of ports includes USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A (×4), USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A (×2), DisplayPort, and HDMI interfaces.
Price and availability
Lenovo ThinkStation P360 Tiny mini PC is now available on Amazon.co.uk at £1,911.66 for a version with an Intel Core i9-12900T processor, 16 GB DDR5-SDRAM, and 512 GB SSD.
Lenovo ThinkStation P360 Tiny specifications
- Processor: 12th Gen Intel Core i9 12900 (2.40GHz, up to 5.10GHz max turbo, 16 cores, 24 threads, 30MB cache)
- Operating System: Windows 11 Pro
- Memory: Up to 64GB DDR5 4800MHz
- Storage: Up to 2 x 2TB M.2 PCIe Gen4 NVMe SSD
- Graphics: NVIDIA T1000 8GB of VRAM, T600 4GB of VRAM, T400 4GB of VRAM
- Security: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0, Smart USB Protection, Self-healing BIOS, Kensington Security Slot
- Audio: Realtek
- Optional Connectivity: Intel WiFi 6 AX201 + Bluetooth 5.0 / RTL8852BE WiFi 6 AX + Bluetooth 5.1 / Intel WiFi 6E AX211 + Bluetooth 5. 0 Pro, RJ45
- Ports: Front – USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, USB-A 3.2 Gen 2 (always on), USB-A 3.2 Gen 2, Headphone / mic combo; Rear – 2 x USB-A 3.2 Gen 2, 2 x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1, DisplayPort, HDMI, RJ45, WiFi Dipole antenna (standard with WiFi card), 2 x Expansion slots (Optional support for added Serial/DisplayPort™/HDMI/USB-C+DisplayPort/VGA/USB/LAN)
- Dimensions: 179 x 37.0 x 182.9 mm
- Weight: 1.4kg
Recently, Lenovo unveiled a new ThinkVision T24m-29 24 inch monitor for business and office purposes. The Lenovo USB-C monitor has an IPS panel with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels), 93 PPI pixel density, 60 Hz refresh rate, and is priced at £328.36.