Lenovo launched the Lenovo L27e-30 FreeSync monitor has a 27-inch FHD panel clocked at 75Hz. The new Lenovo monitor is the company’s latest midrange FHD monitor that aims to meet the needs of a broad range of users, from casual gamers to home professionals.
As the name suggests, the Lenovo L27e-30 has a diagonal width of 27 inches with WLED panels with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and a refresh rate of 75 Hz. The default response time is set at 7 ms; it can be reduced to 4ms via the OSD. That, along with support for AMD Freesync, should make it possible to play entry-level games.
Peak brightness on the L27e is capped at 250 nits. They cover 72% of the NTSC color gamut and have a built-in Eye Care mode. The input options are a bit lacking, as Lenovo displays only come with a single HDMI 1.4 port and a VGA port. Wired headphones can be connected to display via the 3.5mm audio out port.
Price and availability
Lenovo L27e-30 Specifications
- Display: 27-inch WLED IPS panel
- Brightness: 250 cd/㎡
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Color Coverage: 72% NTSC
- Color Depth: 8-bit
- Color Support: 16.7 Million
- Features: EU Energy Rating A+, Eye Caring, Kensington Lock, Optional Soundbar Support, Lenovo Artery 2.0, Thin Client Support
- Ports: 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x VGA, 1 x Audio Out (3.5mm)
- Stand: Tilt3.6 kg / 7.94 lbs. Angle (-5° / 22°)
- Dimenstions: 43.2 x 367.7 x 612.5 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg, 7.94 lbs
Recently, Lenovo has also announced the ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 laptop, aimed primarily at business users: the Lenovo E14 Gen 3 is equipped with a 14-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels and is priced at $739.98.