Lenovo has unveiled its best 1080p 240hz curved gaming monitor, the Legion R27fc-30, a top-tier 27-inch curved display designed for serious gamers and e-athletes.
This best 1080p 240hz monitor boasts a VA panel with a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1090 pixels and a remarkable maximum refresh rate of 280 Hz. To fully capitalize on its potential and attain the corresponding frame rates of around 280 fps, powerful gaming hardware is required, sometimes necessitating the use of processes like DLSS or FSR.
In terms of specifications, the Lenovo R27fc-30 240Hz FHD monitor delivers 350 cd/m² typical brightness, an ultra-fast 1 ms response time (gray to gray), 8-bit color depth, a high 3000:1 contrast ratio, and an immersive 1500 R curvature. It also offers impressive color accuracy, covering 99 percent of the sRGB spectrum and 90 percent of the DCI-P3 color space. Additionally, it maintains a typical power consumption of 24 watts.
The monitor’s feature set includes FreeSync Premium (as per the AMD database), G-Sync compatibility, HDR10 support, and integrated 3-watt speakers for a truly immersive audiovisual experience.
In terms of connectivity, the Legion R27fc-30 offers two HDMI 2.1 inputs, a DisplayPort 1.4, and a headphone output at the back. While there are no USB ports, it doesn’t compromise on ergonomic options. The monitor is highly adjustable, offering tilt, rotation, height adjustment, pivot functionality, VESA mounting (100 x 100 mm), blue light filtering, and a flicker-free backlight.
Price and availability
What makes the Legion R27fc-30 even more appealing is its attractive price point. Priced at just $229.99, it’s being touted as one of the best 1080p 240Hz curved gaming monitors under $250 and is currently available on Amazon.com.
|Lenovo Legion R27fc-30 – Gaming Monitor - 27" FHD Display - 240Hz–280Hz - .5ms–6ms Response...||$229.99||Buy on Amazon|
Lenovo R27fc-30 specifications
- Display: 27-inch VA panel, Anti-glare
- Curvature: 1500R
- Max View Area: 597.9 x 336.3 mm
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Pixel Pitch: 0.3114 x 0.3114 mm
- Pixel Per Inch: 82 dpi
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1 (Typical) / 3M:1 (Dynamic)
- View Angle (H / V): 178°, 178°
- Response Time: 0.5 ms (MPRT)
- Refresh Rate: 240Hz (Overclock to 280Hz)
- Color Gamut: 99% (sRGB), 90% (DCI-P3)
- Color Support: 16.7 Million
- Color Depth: 8-bit
- Features: HDR10, Gaming Console Support, Natural Low Blue Light, Lenovo Artery, NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible, AMD FreeSync, 3-side NearEdgeless, Kensington Slot, 3-year limited warranty, Eyesafe 2.0
- Audio: 2x 3W Speakers
- Ports: 2x HDMI 2.1, 1x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x audio-out (3.5mm)
- VESA mount: 100 x 100mm
- Stand: Tilt (-5° to +22°), Swivel (30°), Pivot (-90° to +90°), Height adj. (135mm)
- Dimensions: 610.3 x 258.8 x 520.8 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 6.2 kg / 13.7 lbs (with stand)
In addition to this curved gaming monitor, Lenovo introduced the Legion R27q-30, another impressive offering in their lineup. This 27-inch gaming monitor features an IPS panel with a WQHD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels, a maximum refresh rate of 180 Hz, and DisplayHDR-400 support. Priced at $297.70, it’s another option for gamers seeking high-quality visuals and smooth performance.