Lenovo has introduced the new best ultrawide monitor called L29w-30. Lenovo monitor has an IPS -based screen with a 29 inch diagonal, UWFHD resolution (2560 x 1080 pixels, 21: 9), and one for the PC monitor market unusual maximum refresh rate of 90 Hz.
The contrast ratio is 1000: 1, the response time at 4 ms (gray to gray), the brightness at 300 cd/m², and 99% of the sRGB color space. If necessary, two internal 3-watt loudspeakers act as sound generators. There is also no need to forego FreeSync support against tearing, but the feature is likely to be missing LFC (“Low Framerate Compensation”).
On the interface side, the widescreen monitor features DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, and a headphone output. USB ports don’t seem to be on board. On the ergonomic side, the manufacturer advertises the 29-inch LED monitor with rotation, inclination, height adjustment, and blue light filtering. The L29w-30 ultra wide monitor weighs 6.3 kg with a stand, typical power consumption is 36 watts, and comes with a three-year warranty.
Price and availability
Lenovo L29w-30 LED monitor has been priced at £269.99 and, it will be available to purchase via the Amazon.co.uk website.
Lenovo L29w-30 specifications
- Display: 29-inch IPS panel, Anti-glare/Matte (3H)
- Bit Depth: 8 bits (6 bits + FRC)
- Colors: 16777216
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9
- Resolution: 2560 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch: 0.263 mm
- Pixel Density: 96 ppi
- sRGB: 99%
- Brightness: 300 cd/m²
- Static Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 3000000:1
- Viewing Angles: 178 ° / 178 °
- Response Time: 4 ms
- Features: Lenovo Display Control Center, 3-side NearEdgeless design, AMD FreeSync technology, Kensington lock
- Connectivity: 1 x 3.5 mm Audio Out, 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- Audio: 2 x 3W Speakers
- Vesa Mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Stand: Height Adjustment 150 mm, Swivel 180 ° – 180 °, Tilt 5 ° – 22 °
- Dimensions: 688.4 x 357.2 x 214.9 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 6.3 kg / 14 lbs (with stand)
Recently, Lenovo has also made available the ThinkVision P27u-20 4K UHD Thunderbolt 4 monitor for graphic designers, video editors, and other creative professions. The Lenovo Thinkvision monitor is VESA Display HDR 400 certified, covers the Adobe RGB color space to 99.5 percent.