The Lenovo G27q-30 is the best 1440p gaming monitor with a 27-inch VA panel instead of an IPS panel, has a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels (WQHD), and achieves a maximum refresh rate of 165 Hz.
The new Lenovo best 1440p monitor has a contrast ratio of 3000:1, the response time is 4 ms (grey to grey), the brightness is 350 cd/m², and the color depth is 8 bits (6 bits + FRC).
Lenovo’s new best 27 inch monitor has two internal 3-watt speakers, FreeSync Premium technology against tearing, HDR10 support, and a hardware-based blue light filter. The selection of interfaces includes two HDMI 2.0 inputs, a DisplayPort 1.4, and a headphone output. The new best 1440p monitor does not have any USB ports at all.
According to the specs, the typical power consumption of the Acer 27 inch monitor is 24 watts. The Lenovo G27q-30 weighs 3.9 kg without the stand and can be tilted and adjusted in height. A VESA mount (100 x 100 mm) is also on board.
Price and availability
Lenovo G27q-30 1440p gaming monitor is now available on Amazon.co.uk at £239.99.
Lenovo G27q-30 specifications
- Display: 27-inch VA panel
- Active Area: 596.7 mm x 335.7 mm
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Pixel Pitch: 0.233 mm x 0.233 mm
- Dot/Pixel Per Inch (DPI/PPI): 108.77
- Viewing Angle (H x V @ CR 10:1): 178° / 178°
- Response Time: 1ms (MPRT)
- Refresh Rate: 165 Hz
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio (Typical): 3000:1
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio (Typical): 3M:1
- Color Gamut (Coverage Ratio): 99% sRGB, 90% DCI-P3
- Color Gamut (Color Area Ratio): 123% sRGB, 90% DCI-P3
- Color Support: 16.7 Million
- Color Depth: 8-bit (6+FRC)
- Features: HDR10, Anti-Glare, Lenovo Artery, AMD FreeSync Premium, Natural Low Blue Light, Kensington Lock Slot, Cable Management
- Ports: 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DP 1.4, 1 x Audio Out (3.5 mm)
- Audio: 2 x 3W speakers
- Stand: Tilt (-5°/ 22°), Height adj. (135 mm)
- VESA Mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 239.2 x 529.0 x 614.1 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 5.8 kg / 12.8 lbs (with stand)
Recently, a 34 inch ultra-wide monitor was announced by Lenovo named ThinVision P34w-20, which relies on an IPS panel with UWQHD resolution (3440 x 1440 pixels, 21:9), up to 60 Hz refresh rate, 3800 R curvature, and is priced at £830.
Very nice article! It has everything that the manufacturer and every online retailer already lists.