Kingston launches a new USB hub station named Workflow Station and Readers, users can create and customize a file offload setup that allows them to transfer video, photos, and audio from multiple sources simultaneously.
Whether during a 4K/8K Multicam shoot with portable audio recorders or when filming B-roll with drones and GoPros – with the adaptable USB 3.2 Gen2 Workflow Station Dock, users can simultaneously access the wireless USB hub, SD, or microSD required for the shoot -Connect readers to transfer your material quickly.
The workflow readers can also be used independently on a laptop using the supplied USB-C cable so that users have the opportunity to use their workflow when filming on-site or at their desk.
Kingston Workflow Station Features
- Interface Dock: USB 3.2 Gen 2
- USB miniHub: USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Connectors Dock: USB-C
- USB miniHub: USB-C
- Supported USB inputs USB miniHub: USB-A, USB-C
- Package includes: Workflow Dock, USB miniHub, USB-C to USB-C cable, power supply, 4 power supply travel adapters and quick start guide
- Dimensions Dock: 160.27 x 70.27 x 55.77mm
- USB miniHub: 62.87×16.87x50mm
- Weight Dock: 292g
- USB miniHub: 30g
- Warranty & Support: 2 year warranty and free technical support
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, Mac OS (v.10.10.x and higher)
Price and availability
The Kingston Workflow Station and the Readers come with a two-year guarantee with free technical support. It has been priced at $118.48 and it can be purchased through the Amazon.com and Bhphotovideo.com websites.
Recently, Corsair has also introduced its first Thunderbolt 3 Dock station called the Corsair TBT100 with multiple ports to a system with just one cable, featuring Smart Charging technology, provide up to 30W of power to the four USB ports, priced at $259.99.