The JBL IRX 115S is an active 15-inch subwoofer amplifier with a 3-inch voice coil and aims to impress with its linear and low-frequency response. 1,300 watts peak or 400 watts continuous output ensure powerful deep bass in the range from 35 – 147 Hz (-10 dB). This new JBL subwoofer will be the ideal bass addition to the IRX 108BT and 112BT full-range speakers.
In combination with these systems, it can also be controlled indirectly via Bluetooth. With increased bass requirements, several JBL IRX115S subs can be combined. The phase reversal switch and the different crossover frequencies (60, 80, 120 Hz) ensure perfect coupling to the respective tops and surroundings.
According to the manufacturer, the JBL IRX115S is the perfect complement for PA applications in the areas, live events, concerts, or DJs, is flexible, easy to use, and reliable. The small dimensions, two handles, the M20 pole flange, and the weight of less than 30 kg make transport, assembly, and dismantling very easy.
The recommended retail price is $649 and it can be purchased through the Amazon.com and Bhphotovideo.com online stores.
- Powerful sound thanks to the powerful 15 “chassis with 3” voice coil
- Maximum sound pressure 128 dB and 1,300-watt peak power.
- 2 inputs and outputs for stereo and mono configurations
- Easy transport and assembly thanks to compact dimensions and low weight
- Perfect bass addition to the IRX 108BT and 112BT loudspeakers
JBL IRX 115S Specifications
- Woofer: 15 “(3” voice coil)
- Subwoofer amplifier
- Transmission range: 35 Hz – 147 Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency response: 45 – 103 Hz (-3 dB)
- Power: 400/600 / 1,300 watts (continuous / burst / peak power)
- Max. SPL peak: 128 dB
- Crossover frequency: 80, 100 or 120 Hz
- Input impedance: 100k ohms
- Inputs: 2 XLR combo
- Outputs: 2 XLR (pass through)
- Case: wood 15 mm, front 18 mm
- Dimensions: 600 x 480 x 480 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 29.7 kg
Last month, Polk Audio has also introduced three new products – React Soundbar, React Wireless Subwoofer, and SR2 Wireless Speakers.