Jabra Speak 710 is a new Jabra speaker wireless designed for personal as well as professional use. In fact, the product is designed for both to listen to music or as a solution for voice conferencing speakerphone.
This new jabra speakerphone is compatible with all leading UC platforms: certified by Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Unify, Alcatel-Lucent and Citrix. It is a flexible and scalable device for small and larger meetings with coverage for up to six people.
Bluetooth 4.2 wireless connectivity with A2DP and AVRCP. It also includes a USB Bluetooth dongle (Jabra Link 370) for desktops. The range is about 30 meters. The connection with the devices can also be done via USB. The sounds are captured by an omni-directional microphone that can also support the high-resolution audio.
As far as specific as an audio player, Jabra Speak 710 offers a 10W power output and signal / noise ratio greater than 70dB. The battery capacity reaches up to 15 hours of talk time and fully charged in 3 hours. With Bluetooth you can also connect two units to achieve a true stereo configuration. Jabra Speak 710 price in USA is about $299.00, it can be pre-ordered via its official website.
Jabra Speak 710 Specifications
- Weight: 298 grams
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 & Bluetooth® – USB cord ~ 100cm
- Bluetooth standard: Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- Bluetooth Core: Class 1, Version 4.0, HFP 1.6, HSP 1.2, A2DP
- Wireless range: Up to 100 ft / 30 m
- Bluetooth profiles: Headset profile v1.2, hands free profile v1.6, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5
- PC USB Bluetooth dongle (Jabra Link 370):
- USB BT audio device/HID dongle. Bluetooth 4.2 LE
- Peak output power: 10 Watt
- Charging Interface: USB A
- Microphone Type: Omni-directional
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): +70 dB
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours
- Power: USB 5V / 500 mA
- Charging time: Up to 3 hours