One of the highlights of the Huawei Honor 7i is its camera which comes with flip-out capabilities and can rotate up to 180 degrees and can lock at various angles. This flip-out camera with a 13-megapixel resolution from Sony with Dual LED flash which can also use as the front camera to take an amazing bright and wide angle self portrait. It’s a very unique idea from Huawei to capture high quality images of the primary camera to front snapper as well.
The company also hints that the Huawei Honor 7i will feature a fingerprint scanner implanted on the right side boundary of the device. It comes with support for running Android 5.1 Lollipop OS-based on EMUI 3.1 UI developed by Huawei.
The Huawei Honor 7i features a 5.9-inch IPS LCD display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution and 424ppi pixel density. It is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 MSM8939 processor, Adreno 405 and coupled with 3GB of RAM.
It bears a 13-megapixel Sony sensor with dual LED flash, wide-angle, 28mm f/2.0 aperture and protected by sapphire glass. It comes with a 32GB of inbuilt storage, which can be further expandable via MicroSD card up to 32GB.
The device packs a 3100mAh battery, runs Android 5.1 OS-based on EMUI 3.1 UI out of the box. The Huawei Honor 7i will be available at $250 in China; while in other regions is expected to launch around $300 to 400.
Huawei Honor 7i Specifications:
- Dimensions of 141.6 x 71.2 x 7.8mm
- Weight of 160g
- Full-HD LCD Display of 5.2 inches with IPS
- Resolution of 1080×1920 pixels
- Rear and Front Flippable Camera of 13 mega pixels
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Huawei EMUI 3.1 UI
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 Chip
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 3100mAh
- Dual SIM