HiFiMan has released the Portable DAC Model HM1000 for both casual and professional use. The digital to analog audio converter product supports Bluetooth connectivity and USB-C OTG, which is compatible with most high resolution audio devices on the market today, and also offers a sophisticated and beautiful design to decorate the entertainment corner or your office desk.
HiFiMan HM1000 Features
- Connectivity: OTG USB-C (up to 24bit / 384kHz), Bluetooth (LDAC, patX, aptX HD, AAC, SBC)
- Hardware Design: owns 2 PCM1702 chips with circuit design similar to that of desktop audio products
- THD: 0.00176% (line-out)
- SNR: 118 ~ 119dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 40kHz
- Battery life: 9.5 hours
- Output: 3.5mm, 3.5mm balanced , 4.4mm balanced, 3.5mm line-out, 4.4mm line-out
- Dimensions: 115 x 62 x 18mm
Price and availability
HiFiMan HM1000 USB DAC is now available to buy on the Amazon.com website for $599.
Recently, we also got a chance to our hands-on on the HIFIMAN HE400se Over-Ear headphones have a simple and practical appearance, delicate and compact enough, lightweight, using planar magnetic driver inherited from the design of HIFIMAN Susvara hi-end headphones.
Talking about the portable DAC with high resolution audio, earlier this year iBasso has also introduced a flagship digital music player called the DX300 that combines a compact design and still has a more advanced sound quality than previous generations. It can still use the new AMP11 module and is priced at $1,249.