Harman has announced Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 Wireless portable speakers recently priced at $157 USD. So Harman Kardon fans or interested users can buy it from the company website as well as from Amazon.com in the country.
The Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 portable speaker features a built-in microphone along with a conferencing system paired with echo noise cancelling technology and offers 4x15W output. It uses Bluetooth 4.1 LE Technology for easy pairing with Android, BlackBerry, iOS and Windows smartphones.
The Harman Kardon Onyx 3, as mentioned by the company, is made of premium material with fabric coating gives it a more stylish look. As per listing, it can deliver up to 5 hours of music playback time by its rechargeable 2600mAh lithium-ion battery. Like most of the wireless speakers, it uses Bluetooth connectivity, but it can connect up to 3 devices at the same time and take turns playing music.
The Harman Kardon Studio 3 Bluetooth speaker has a frequency response of 50Hz-20kHz(-6dB) and a Bluetooth frequency range of 2402MHz – 2480MHz. Weighing 2071 grams, the speaker measures 278.0 x 162.8 x 258.0 mm and it is available in Black color option.
Onyx Studio 3 Specifications
- Dimensions: 278.0 x 162.8 x 258.0 mm
- Weight: 2071g
- Rated power: 4x15W
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz(-6dB)
- Transducers: Woofer 2 x 75mm, Tweeter 2 x 20mm
- Bluetooth 4.1 (A2DP 1.3 AVRCP 1.5 HFP 1.6)
- Bluetooth frequency range: 2402MHz – 2480MHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power: 0 – 9dBm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 80dB A-weighted
- Built-in Microphone
- Noise and Echo cancelling technology
- Battery: 2600mAh Lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 5 hours
- Charging time: up to 5 hours
- Power supply: 19V/2A
Check out Onyx Studio 3 Price below:
[easyazon_link asin=”B01H49G3BO” locale=”US” new_window=”default” tag=”wwwtechtoyr06-20″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” nofollow=”default” popups=”default”]Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 3 Wireless Speaker System with Rechargeable Battery and Built-in Microphone[/easyazon_link]