GoPro continue launching new version, called Hero4 Session. This version has three clear changes compared with the previous version: First, compact size of 1/2 of the old version; 40% lighter than compared with the Hero4 (Black & Silver) version, launched last year; The third its Cube design of Polaroid Camera.
With these three changes in style and weight, Hero4 Session aimed at diverse demand, easier and more convenient to use in many difficult cases such as the rapid or high speed rides. This GoPro Hero4 Session version will be available for purchase on July 12 with the price tag of $400.
A general features of GoPro Hero 4 Session like rugged and waterproof, can use in rainy or wet environments such as in a forest or snow environment. It has a Cube design and can rotate images, upside down, automatically adjusts the capture orientation to right-side up so there’s no need to flip your footage in post-production.
Simple interface and easy to Use:
- A single button to click pictures and record videos
- Press the start button and start recording video
- Hold for a while to launch and activate the Time-Lapse mode
- Press the shutter button, hold about one second to stop video recording on or off camera.
- Can control the camera or change settings via GoPro App application on your device or Smart Remote
GoPro Hero4 Session Specifications:
- 8MP Resolution in all three single shooting, continuous and time-lapse mode
- Screen Resolution of 3264 x 2448 pixels
- Video recording: 1440p at 30fps, 1080p at 60fps, 720p at 100fps
- Water resistant to a depth of approximately 10 meters
- Dual microphone recording system
- SuperView mode
- Auto Low Light for better images in low light conditions
- Protune mode enables manual control of ISO Limit and Sharpness for advanced control and customization of your video
- Connectivity Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and MicroUSB
- Rechargeable battery of 1030mAH